Is anyone's Home Page and Food Diary Down?

Options
I can't edit/add/delete food, and my home page keeps giving me a server error. Anyone else?

Replies

• maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Yes, and got the message they are aware of it. And working on it. That was about 40 minutes ago. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to fix.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I've been having issues with adding/editing/deleting food off and on since at least Saturday, if not Friday. And yes - currently the homepage isn't functioning correctly for me.
  • RenaTX
    RenaTX Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    tena1028 wrote: »
    Yeppers.. Does that mean what we eat doesn't count ? :D:D

LOL I wish.
  • angelica_lisa
    angelica_lisa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes - I cannot get onto the home page because it gives me an error.
  • Jishuku
    Jishuku Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's down for me as well. Just logged in for the first time in a long while to check what I used to eat a few years ago, and of course the site is down. Sorry folks, the universe doesn't want me to know.. too bad it affects you too LOL.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Yes, Last night I tried enter something on the Android app, I would hit the check-mark but it wouldn't show up under the meal.
    Just now I scanned a bar code and it said "unknown error", when I entered the bar code number it said the item didn't exists.
    Came to the home page and it didn't load properly with a popup error saying it couldn't complete my request.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

(sigh)...I bet you are one of those people at a checkout that says "I guess it's free then!" when an item doesn't scan properly.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    "Application Error" on Food entry or even trying to copy from yesterday.

Home page is "cannot complete this request."

W10/firefox
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I was hoping it was just me.....seem to have a lot of technical errors on MFP lately. Till we meet again over the next technical error thread....have a great day!
  • tena1028
    tena1028 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »

(sigh)...I bet you are one of those people at a checkout that says "I guess it's free then!" when an item doesn't scan properly.

No, that would be stealing.
  • MellyMel377
    MellyMel377 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Nope same thing happening to me and the actual app isnt opening at all for me.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    down here too. this has become a regular thing since March 31st. I use the web only, not the app.
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Yeah, me too. A little scary how dependent on mfp I am. lol.
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Yep.
  • abluecole
    abluecole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hope they have it fixed soon. I have an assignment that is due, and I need the info from the food diary.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Back up for me now!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Yes and I'm freakin out!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    Back up now for me.

Here's the power of years of food logging: I have been writing it down, (because logging streak/Excel sheet, and BECAUSE!!) and I was only off by 18 calories for the day, by just memory and my digital scale.

Okay so maybe I need to find a new hobby now. :neutral:
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »

That's actually true for items under $10 in grocery stores in Massachusetts:

https://blog.mass.gov/consumer/massconsumer/the-price-is-right-the-massachusetts-item-pricing-law/

If there is a discrepancy between the price listed on the shelf or item and the price that it rings up at, the consumer must be offered one of two corrections:
    • If the item costs more than $10 and rings up higher than the advertised price, $10 must be deducted from the lowest advertised price.
    • If the item costs less than $10 and rings up higher than the advertised price the item should be given as free.