I was just wondering why....

Options
I was noticing a lot of pictures of boobs, why does that seem to be important? maybe i am missing something lol

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    What pictures were you looking at? I wish I could find them.
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    lol just different people profile picture, i mean i dont mine looking at a nice pair of boobs but these wasnt nice lol
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    LOL! I was wondering about that too... Personally, another person's boogage isn't really that appealing to me to see, and makes me less likely to take them serious... :ohwell:
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Its " cleavage Monday" Only a guy could have thought that one up:laugh:
  • megamoo04
    Options

lol, so what is tomorrow going to be? this isnt cleavge that is showing, it boobs in a bra lol
  • sarahlong09
    Options
    alot of groups have theme days... Cleavage Monday, Tummy Tuesday, Bicep Wednesday, Thigh Thursday, etc... and they post pic of thier parts lol
  • Gemini_at_36
    Options
    boobs, overrated.:wink:
  • megamoo04
    Options
    alot of groups have theme days... Cleavage Monday, Tummy Tuesday, Bicep Wednesday, Thigh Thursday, etc... and they post pic of thier parts lol

oh ok, i thought i was missing something consider all the ones i have seen today lol
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Maybe for attention? I have no idea really. Boobs and *kitten* might be better looking than their face or they might be proud of them? haha :laugh:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    very funny!! I guess maybe people are finding their best feature and flaunting it.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I enjoy butt cleavage Thursdays personally.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My son says I'm a prude. :ohwell: Actually I don't think I am; I'm just a conservative Christian. I try to keep the boobs AND cleavage covered up. :smile:
  • megamoo04
    Options
    I enjoy butt cleavage Thursdays personally.

they really do that?!?! lol omg man i dont wanna see any of those lol
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I've only been on this site for a little over a week, but I've learned that people have great personalities and aren't afraid to loosen up a little. There have been so many people that I have see that have 40, 50, 60+ pounds of weight loss - let them be proud and have a little fun. It's no worse that you see on TV or in the newspaper.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Maybe for attention? I have no idea really. Boobs and *kitten* might be better looking than their face or they might be proud of them? haha :laugh:

LOL!
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    I think it's an amazing idea and I were to die right now........well that'd be fine with me.........
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've only been on this site for a little over a week, but I've learned that people have great personalities and aren't afraid to loosen up a little. There have been so many people that I have see that have 40, 50, 60+ pounds of weight loss - let them be proud and have a little fun. It's no worse that you see on TV or in the newspaper.

AMEN!!!
  • megamoo04
    Options

i wasnt complaining, and i have a great personality myself. I was just wondering why thats all
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    My son says I'm a prude. :ohwell: Actually I don't think I am; I'm just a conservative Christian. I try to keep the boobs AND cleavage covered up. :smile:

I agree with ya.
    boobs & cleavage are for dear hubby ONLY.
    I may be proud of my accomplishments and weight loss as I reach goals,
    but I'm modest about what I'd share with total strangers. =)
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I was noticing a lot of pictures of boobs, why does that seem to be important? maybe i am missing something lol

I'm not 100% sure what the right answer is, but really, is there a bad time for boobs??? :bigsmile: