My name is

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Samantha. I am 28 years old from Louisiana. I drive 18 wheelers for a living and I am trying to get healthier.

Replies

• Outworlder
    Outworlder Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha. It's nice to meet you. My name is Courtney, and I also just joined up. I work in an office, so I do a lot of sitting during the day. I bet you get to see a lot of neat stuff while your driving. How far do you usually travel with your job?
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Louisiana here
  • bfmv102004
    bfmv102004 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha! I’m Heather, and I’ve been on my lifestyle change for almost 8 weeks now! There’s no turning back now 😀
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi samantha, im brooke and i just turned 30. I want to lose around 35 pounds and ive been eating healthier each day now.
  • UsernameJenn
    UsernameJenn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha, I'm new here too as of today. Welcome :) My name is Jenn and I'm 53.
  • William54321
    William54321 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha i'm William from Scotland, a Structural Designer and a young 58 :)
  • SukesLaLukes
    SukesLaLukes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha! I just joined last week - I work in an office and am wanting to lose 37 pounds - I'm finding this app very helpful for logging what I'm eating and it's making me more aware of my eating patterns/habits :)
  • UsernameJenn
    UsernameJenn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha i'm William from Scotland, a Structural Designer and a young 58 :)

Hi William, I live in the US in Arizona. My late grandmother was from Edinburgh Scotland. She moved to the US in Maryland when she was 5 years old.