Aloe Vera drink

Options
linsky1
linsky1 Posts: 5 Member
Believe it or not but I have only discovered Aloe Vera drink this week and I am totally hooked. BUT not sure how much I can actually drink a day. I am really confused on this one.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    How much do you want to drink? But the more pertinent question, why are you drinking it in the first place?
  • Dani9585
    Dani9585 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    How much do you want to drink? But the more pertinent question, why are you drinking it in the first place?

Because it's delicious. Duh :D
  • lmmolina98
    lmmolina98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would be careful with those drinks as oftentimes they’re loaded with sugar (unless sugar free) and it can tend to be just empty calories. However, as long as you stay within the serving size you should be fine. Treat yo self! ❤️
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I sometimes drink Alo Exposed, which I love, so I do understand where you are coming from. It contains 15g sugar and 15g carbs@30 calories per bottle. In this heat, I easily chug it down like a champion ... Calories add up quickly. Actual water or strong strong coffee are better choices for me with ice.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    linsky1 wrote: »
    Believe it or not but I have only discovered Aloe Vera drink this week and I am totally hooked. BUT not sure how much I can actually drink a day. I am really confused on this one.

As much as will fit in your calories?
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Just in case any pregnant ladies are reading, aloe Vera drinks can cause contractions..... Found out the hard way at 15 weeks pregnant. It hadn't occured to me to read the label but the warning was there
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Is it like from a restaurant or juice bar that doesn't have nutrition facts posted? You can probably estimate from other aloe vera drinks and then add a little to leave a smaller buffer.