Information overload!! Help

Options
im looking for a good fish oil, protein powder and multivitamin supplement. Here are some choices I'm thinking bout buying let me^ know if you've tried them, are they any good or which do you recommend:

Omega/Fish oil I'm thinkin of buyin: Nature Made ( but a website said Nordic Naturals ultimate omega was the best?)

Protien powder I'm thinking of buyin: pure protein ( but a website said Designer Whey Protein was the best)

Multivitamin I'm thinking of buying: GNC women's Ultra Mega ( website said is the best)

So let me know if you've tried the ones I'm thinking of buyin & are they any good or should I get the one the website recommended. OR do you have one that's worked for you? PLEASE HELP ME!! I would appreciate it

Replies

• SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I would really love to help you, but I have the same questions as you do! Maybe some one will be kind enough to help us both. :-D
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Protein Powder is tricky, it depends on what you're looking for. I tried Designer's "Aria" for women, but I don't like overly sweet stuff, so I found an unflavored one that I LOVE: Syntrax Nectar. 40 calories, 0 fat, 0 sugar, 10g protein / scoop. I add it to yogurt and fruit smoothies and it works like a charm.
  • lalalazzz
    lalalazzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't like women's ultra mega bc it makes me pee neon yellow which prettty much means I'm peeing out all the vitamins. The best I've used is Dr. Mercola's multi from his website www.mercola.com. I'm a big fan of his products and him. I also use his Krill oil for omegas. As for protein, I use the biggest loser whey protein powders bc they are only 50 cals per serving and I feel full for just as long as any other whey protein powders I have used. They also taste great. I use it with almond milk and peanut butter and the whole thing is under 200 cals and you're full for hours.