Caloric Deficit Still not enough?

thebomb4043
thebomb4043 Posts: 32 Member
I feel like a 2300 deficit calculated for me by MyfitnessPal is too high, its like my regular eating habit, i feel like if i eat 1800 i feel my body transforming and loosing some of the 30%body fat i need to shed. I thought a caloric deficit will be harder than this

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I feel like a 2300 deficit calculated for me by MyfitnessPal is too high, its like my regular eating habit, i feel like if i eat 1800 i feel my body transforming and loosing some of the 30%body fat i need to shed. I thought a caloric deficit will be harder than this

do you mean a calorie goal of 2300? the largest deficit that MFP will create is 1000, to lose 2lb per week?
  • thebomb4043
    i do right before i take my first bite, i guess i am meant to be leaner. I do exercise and feel like i want to demand more out of my body. Thanks👍🏼
  • thebomb4043
    yeahh, a calorie goal of 2300. but ive been eating comfortably below that most days because i feel if i eat anymore, that i will be over eating.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    yeahh, a calorie goal of 2300. but ive been eating comfortably below that most days because i feel if i eat anymore, that i will be over eating.

so why use MFP if you're not actually taking any notice of it?

what are your stats?
  • thebomb4043
    Ive been using the app for 2weeks now. I will try to follow it through.