Let’s Expand Our Journey Through Our Community!!

Options
mackkierae
mackkierae Posts: 18 Member
edited July 2018 in Chit-Chat
Like me, I am sure a lot of you are active on other social media platforms. I was wondering how many of my MFP friends have fitness/nutrition/personal achievement instagram! Let’s share here, expand our circles and continue to spread support and love❤️
My fitness instagram is [removed]. I am currently a private account, but if you leave your account name below, I will be able to match up MFP friends to those who add. I will follow back because I need just as much motivation as anyone else!
Can’t wait to see what we can continue to accomplish as a community. Keep crushing your days❤️

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    607hjdz64kfl.jpg
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Whats the Instagram?
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    mackkierae wrote: »

My fitness instagram is [removed].

She said it there ^

I don't IG, but I follow her here. This is legit.

• mackkierae
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    What's your KIK?

I don’t use KIK ! It crashes so much on my phone. Sorry friend ❤️
  • cee134
    edited July 2018
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »

My fitness instagram is [removed].

She said it there ^

I don't IG, but I follow her here. This is legit.

oyyzz77cw7li.gif
  • mackkierae
    Options
    Whats the Instagram?

Private feed/private account? Interesting characteristics of a troll. I hope the internet helps answer this question for you. Good luck with your journey 😊
  • mackkierae
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    607hjdz64kfl.jpg

Another private feed/private account...great work trolling on a site designed to help with weight loss/better healthful living. I like your meme skills, but possibly the wrong platform? Good luck with your journey 😊
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    607hjdz64kfl.jpg

Another private feed/private account...great work trolling on a site designed to help with weight loss/better healthful living. I like your meme skills, but possibly the wrong platform? Good luck with your journey 😊

Great detective work. :D
  • mackkierae
    Options

newmeadow wrote: »
    What church do you go to?

I didn’t realize religion was a prerequisite for friendship. Hopefully you find the group you’re looking for.
    Best 😊
  • cee134
    Options
    607hjdz64kfl.jpg

You don't know me! You don't know my life!

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hello,

Just wanted to make sure you were aware that advertisements are not allowed on the forums. You recently made a post which would be considered by the MyFitnessPal forum guidelines as an advertisement.

We consider any post from which you might financially or otherwise benefit as an ad. As you can imagine, there are a lot of people who would like to promote their products or services to MyFitnessPal members. To keep the forums from becoming full of solicitations, we've put the "No Ads" guideline in place. Hope you can understand why this guideline was created.

The guideline in question reads:

14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to; posts that contain links to offsite blog posts and social media. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.

b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.

c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.

Please take some time to review the site's guidelines at the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thanks for your cooperation.
    4legs
    MFP moderator
This discussion has been closed.