Yes another NEWBIE

Options
Hi all, I’ll keep it short I am definitely tracking my diary even on the days that I have more 1200 cal a day kind of frustrated though I’m not losing weight quick enough even though I’m working out an hour a day my starting weight was 146 for a 5 2’ frame and I was down to 143.2 now I’m back to 144 and I worked out very hard because it was our 30 year anniversary and Friends surprised us with a party ..I managed to eat well for dinner but the chocolate cake probably did me in not to mention the extra beer I’m still going to continue hard to do the best on my diet maybe I’m doing something wrong I thought I would’ve lost more weight by now My first week I lost 4 pounds second week I half a pound third week the same thing any suggestions would be great yes I understood my responsibility as far as that my diet I made the choice to be appreciative of the party and the cake I just didn’t know it was going to affect me so bad

Replies

• SisypheanWorkout
    SisypheanWorkout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey Styles, these things happen. The best thing we can do is just dust off, learn from it and focus on our goals. Feel free to add me if you're looking for active and supportive friends.
  • Styles111
    Styles111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ok thank you