LOse some FATTY by ST PATTY 2/17/09

Options
No weight loss yet but good on diet and on course for exercise for once.
I am trying to limit myself to 1 soda every other day and yesterday I did not have one.

I hope everyone else is doing ok.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    No weight loss yet but good on diet and on course for exercise for once.
    I am trying to limit myself to 1 soda every other day and yesterday I did not have one.

I hope everyone else is doing ok.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Had a baaaaad eating/drinking weekend, but I'm in for 7! :drinker:

angel4.gif <
    Me for the rest of the week. :bigsmile:

Good luck!
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Had a baaaaad eating/drinking weekend, but I'm in for 7! :drinker:

angel4.gif <
    Me for the rest of the week. :bigsmile:

Good luck!

I wish to block my weekend foodapolusa out of my memory.
    :grumble:
  • afoster4
    Options
    i thought that i did really bad this weekend, i went home from college and didnt excercise or anything...BUT DIDNT GAIN AND OZ!!!! yay!, but im deff in.

I wont be able to log after the 14th cause i will be on spring break with my toes in the sand (and hopefully comfortable in a bathingsuit! :tongue: ), but im hoping for 8 lb's
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have lost another .4 pounds since Saturday - I am very excited! Total of 50 pounds exactly!

I had put down for 5 pounds for this challenge but I am counting my five from now.... (easier to remember)

Rest day today due to time limitations today...it's my daughter's 17th birthday, my son has baseball tryouts for his middle school team and he also has a hitting league tonight....somewhere in between I've planned out my day and saved enough for a small piece of birthday cake!

Husband out of town so I am the only taxi tonight for our son.

I keep hearing weekends are hard for everyone - is it eating out or is it your home and food is readily available - if it's the second, maybe go thru the cabinets and get rid of any junk food type stuff---I only buy the kids "junk" that I don't like so I am not tempted. Just a thought....

Happy Baylee's Birthday everyone!!
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Chris U R kicking butt wtg on the 50lbs.

I eat out too much on the weekends. Wifey is going to try to cook more but we have been so busy lately.

Heres to 5 lbs for both of us.
    :drinker:
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to still be down 7 pounds (lucky no. 7) by St. Patty's Day. I lost two pounds last week, so I have about four weeks to drop another five pounds. I hoping with the luck of the Irish I will be successful. Good luck to everyone else - keep up the good work.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Chris U R kicking butt wtg on the 50lbs.

I eat out too much on the weekends. Wifey is going to try to cook more but we have been so busy lately.

Heres to 5 lbs for both of us.
    :drinker:

You can do it! I know it's hard to find time to cook on weekends I just make sure I order something "smart" I really get tired of grilled chicken when we eat out but I try to make my at home meals different so that I don't get completely tired of it. Typical eating out for me - I'll order a grilled chicken sandwhich not bun (smaller portion that way) sweet potatoe no butter but I do use the cinnamon sugar and if they have some steamed veggies...I avoid salad there's so much hidden fats/cals in them.....

I also try to preplan and look at menus and nutrition data before we go...some places have the info available when you are there if you want to ask. I was surprised that a chicken burrito at Moes had almost 1,000 cals - oops

I have actually sat down with my family at a restaraunt and drank a diet coke but no food if there were no good choices and eat when I get home or grab a special K meal bar - better than blowing it on something that I really didn't want in the first place..

Hope my thoughts help!

Here's to our 5 pounds!!:drinker: (and that's water B4!!)
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Chrissy - Awesome job, girlie!!! WTG!!!! :drinker:

Hope - Good job on your two too! :drinker: I'm in for 7 as well! We can do this! :wink:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    check it out all the little cheers guys are in sync even though they are posted at different times....:laugh:

small things amuse small minds!:blushing:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Hey Everyone...

I am having a :mad: :cry: day...but I'm on track with my eating and water so far...later I have a training session and I might get out some frustration with some cardio.

I'm in for 5 lbs this time...

Hope each of you have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    T - hope your day gets better! :flowerforyou:

sending love your way:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Hey Everyone...

I am having a :mad: :cry: day...but I'm on track with my eating and water so far...later I have a training session and I might get out some frustration with some cardio.

I'm in for 5 lbs this time...

Hope each of you have a great day! :flowerforyou:

Sorry you're having a bad day, T. :frown:

Do we need to kick somebody's butt for you????? :angry:
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :noway: I'm in for 5. Didn't make the 10 lbs before Valentines Day; so I'll only try 5 by St. Patty. Maybe that will be more of a goal I can reach.
    Pam
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    chrissy...congrats on 50 pounds! That is awesome:drinker: :drinker:

Theresa....(((hugs))):flowerforyou:

Good luck to everyone on our new challenge! I'm in for 5 pounds this time:smile:

On track thus far and I really just got my heart a racing...just ordered a brand new camera that about caused my heart to leap from my chest as I pressed the submit button. No need for cardio today LOL:laugh: :wink:

Have a great day all!!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! :flowerforyou:

Well, I put myself in this challenge with 3 last pounds to lose. These are the same three I've been holding onto since the end of January. I've continued to hit goals and then make new ones prior, but in all honesty, I've come to the realization that I do not think I have any more to lose and I've been forcing myself to do the impossible....SO....I'm dropping out of this challenge. I know if I continue to force any loss within a short period of time, I am only going to frustrate myself.

Therefore........what I am going to focus on is eating my maintenance calories (maybe 250 below) and increase my strength training (my favorite).:bigsmile:

If in the meantime my BMI decides to fall at a perfect 22...then so be it.:happy:

Good luck everyone!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Thanks for the :heart: everyone!!!

Just keep me in your prayers for a decision that needs to be made...:flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Thanks for the :heart: everyone!!!

Just keep me in your prayers for a decision that needs to be made...:flowerforyou:

Lots of prayers!!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

Well, I put myself in this challenge with 3 last pounds to lose. These are the same three I've been holding onto since the end of January. I've continued to hit goals and then make new ones prior, but in all honesty, I've come to the realization that I do not think I have any more to lose and I've been forcing myself to do the impossible....SO....I'm dropping out of this challenge. I know if I continue to force any loss within a short period of time, I am only going to frustrate myself.

Therefore........what I am going to focus on is eating my maintenance calories (maybe 250 below) and increase my strength training (my favorite).:bigsmile:

If in the meantime my BMI decides to fall at a perfect 22...then so be it.:happy:

Good luck everyone!

Sounds like you have the right attitude and what you have lost thus far ROCKS!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Good luck everyone!

Sounds like you have the right attitude and what you have lost thus far ROCKS!!!

Thank you SOOOOOOO much.:heart::flowerforyou: