Weight Loss Warriors... I NEED your current weights please..

Options
I need everyone's current weight please. I was suppose to already have these numbers to Gary and I am missing a majority of the teams weights. Please get these to me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Amanda

Replies

• kysue1029
    kysue1029 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 151.5 as of this morning!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    140. No loss this week. Boo!
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I weigh on wednesdays every week but I can transition to tuesday mornings. i can give my weight in the am if that's ok. its 516pm and i do not want to weigh myself after having eaten and drank.
  • 4ReeRee
    4ReeRee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
  • kynichol21
    Options
    156lbs
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    I weigh on wednesdays every week but I can transition to tuesday mornings. i can give my weight in the am if that's ok. its 516pm and i do not want to weigh myself after having eaten and drank.

I won't weigh myself at night either so I don't blame you. Gary wants all the numbers in by sunday nights or first thing on mondays. So that's why I asked for your weight today. :-)

Thanks
  • NurseMeeka
    Options
    Down 5 lbs (192)...and down 2 inches :))
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Down 5 lbs (192)...and down 2 inches :))

Nice!!! I'm sooo happy for you. I was ecstatic when I lost inches. It's so satisfying. :-) Check your inbox as well I sent you a message.

Keep up the good work!!!
  • NurseMeeka
    Options
    THANK U AMANDA! I AM TRULY TRYING..IT REALLY IS .A CHALLENGE..... ESPECIALLY NOW I AM BACK IN SCHOOL AS OF TODAY..MY LIL' BREAK IS NOW OVER! BACK IN THE BOOKS!! ;)) I SURE WILL DO MY BEST!!

OK, I WILL CHK MY MESSAGES, I HAVE A FEW OF THEM I SEE ~ THANKS ;))
  • RunThisWeigh
    RunThisWeigh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    today's weight 197.5