2»

Replies

• jeepwidow01
    Options
    :smile:
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    mom of a 2.5 year old. I want to loose all the baby weight (finally) and then maybe some more.... I'll see when I get there.
    Having trouble to sneek in enough exercise time. sounds familar?

feel free to add me
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Im a momma!
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm a mum of 2 aged 8 and 3 1/2 and have just started the accumulated weight of 2 pregnancies and a year as a atay at home mum when I had a wonderful social life and ate way way to many cakes and biscuits.

With a tiny baby I'm amazed that you can think of weight loss - good on you!!

Good luck

Ruth
    x

PS friend request sent
  • MamaMizzle
    MamaMizzle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya! I've got a 4 year old, 2 year old, and 8 month old) Just turned the big 3-0 and hope to get in the best shape of my life! I will add you!

Any other mommies out there...I'm looking for other mommy friends as well! I've got 27 pounds left to go!
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have 30 lbs to lOSE!!!! Motivation is what i need!!!
  • PurplePopcorn
    PurplePopcorn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 30 with a 20month old, I just discovered this website yesterday, I'm hoping it'll give me the final kick I need to stick with my goal of getting rid that last stone and finally feeling happy in my jeans!

I find it so difficult to fit exercise around my son and my husbands work pattern, he refuses point blank to go in his pushchair (baby not husband!) so even a good paced half hour walk turns into 2 hour lets pick up every stick/pebble/lolly stick I can find and then point at dog poo because it's funny, until I'm so exasperated I turn to the ice-cream van for comfort.

I'll get there this time, I'm not giving in, I will be in those jeans by christmas.

Feel free to add me x x