In need of millenial mfp friends.

Options
PeachBean
PeachBean Posts: 10 Member
edited July 2018 in Motivation and Support
I feel like most of my mfp friends are older than me and I just want to feel that struggling love.

Replies

• Camigwen
    Camigwen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I’m technically a millennial although it’s not by much 🙂 feel free to send me a friend request if your looking for motivation closer to your own age.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 so I guess that makes me a millennial. Feel free to friend request me if you wish :)
  • khlokins
    khlokins Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ^^
  • thelegendofsakura89
    thelegendofsakura89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, add me!
  • sra455
    sra455 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    29 here and I know how you feel. Would love to have lots of friends around my same age/situation aka no marriage/kids.
  • HufflePuffleShuffle
    HufflePuffleShuffle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and I'm also looking for some MFP friends closer to my age and situation. Busy work life, no kids and I've got lots of weight to lose.

Add me :)
  • Fammy04
    Fammy04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 27. I would love friends around my age. Add me. ☺️
  • ArasynyaCain
    ArasynyaCain Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and just getting back on MFP after a couple months. Feel free to add me I'm looking to make some friends on here to stay accountable and motivated!
  • baby_bokchoy
    baby_bokchoy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 23! I lost 50lb 4 years ago, and then another 10lb 2 years ago, and now I really wanna lose the final 10-20 (it fluctuates and I'm starting to get scared of stepping on the scale again ahhh). I'm 5'11, I weigh about 155-60 now, and my goal is 145. Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • baby_bokchoy
    baby_bokchoy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Dammit, I just checked and I actually weigh 165 now - guess I need to work extra hard now that I have 20lb to lose :(
  • 4nts
    4nts Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 26 next month and still feel like a child. Guess that makes me your typical millenial? You're welcome to add me as is everyone else on this post! :blush:
  • FeelingAlive
    FeelingAlive Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    24 and looking for friends! Add me
  • stephj1216
    stephj1216 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    27 here! feel free to add me!
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    27. Feel free to add me :)