30 DS (JM) 22 Aug -20 Sept...who's in?

Options
Hi ladies,

I'm starting JM's 30DS Monday 22 Aug and wanted to know if anyone wanted to join? This will basically serve as motivation to complete ALL 30 days (preferably in a row, lol).

I'm probably going to start a chart or something to track progress (pounds loss, inches loss), but not sure yet. let me know what you think. Looking forward to shredding for 30 days, :laugh: feel free to friend me.

Selena

Replies

• Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking off on my exercise routine. I'm game to restart 30DS on the 22nd. Maybe I'll actually finish it this go round!
  • roballesteros
    Options
    I've done it but I just came back from vacation and need a kick in the pants so I'm in.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am in, need to get back into things!!
  • juliemval
    juliemval Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I need to start it again and actually finish it this time so I'm in :)
  • andilynn9
    Options
    I'm game! I just have to go buy it! How long are each workout?
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options

You can probably get it from Aamzon used for about $5-6 plus shipping. The workouts are no longer then about 20-25 minutes. And I've got you added to the list :smile:
  • Kalrez
    Options

Walmart has it for like $10. Workouts are 20-25 mins including warmup and cool down. Only thing you need is a mat if your floor is hard and a set of hand weights.

I started off using large soup cans while I was "testing" the program. I've since upgraded to 3lb and 5lb weights. You don't even really have to buy a mat. You can just fold up a towel and use that if you need to.
  • SDMHudson
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I hope that you are resting up in anticipation of starting 30DS on Monday!!! Next week is going to be very exhausting!!! :smile:
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    I am so ready. Bought a new mat and some 5lb weights!!
  • Kalrez
    Options
    I'm looking forward to it. I was making good progress before I got sidetracked and stopped working out. I'm hoping to lose some serious inches between 30DS and my normal food routine! I'm thinking about getting a HRM this weekend so I can track my calories burned more accurately. We'll see about that though.
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'll join you in this challenge as well. I don't know how you're going to keep up with them all. :wink:
  • Kalrez
    Options
    Tomorrow!! There's another group starting 30DS tomorrow too :D
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Ok ladies, time to start the Shred today!!! I am going to after work!!
  • SDMHudson
    Options
    HI ladies,

Let's start this challenge off with a BANG!!!! 30 DS tonight after work for me, then a 30 minute run.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet that I created:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuK8kc9O4N44dFhiekF6R24weGIzVC1TbEF6LUZDaFE&hl=en_US

You can add your information if you would like. If you decide to add your information make sure that you save your changes afterwards. If you would like anything else added to the spreadsheet (ie. measurements) go ahead and add it. I'm doing this more or less to serve as motivation to people on MFP. I love seeing before/after results. I think once the 30 days is over, I'm going to post my pics.

Good luck ladies! I want to hear how everyone got a good workout in today!!!!
    Selena
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Day 2 of level1 finished!! I can feel the burn, ha ha.