ISO Tall Mom-friends 90lbs to lose

Options
Hi there!
Looking for motivated and encouraging friends to journey with!

I'm a mom of 4, and with my last two pregnancies I really let myself go gaining a good 80lbs.
I am 5'8.5" currently 264. I gain pretty evenly all over and tend to lose pretty evenly all over. I have in mind mini goals of 10lbs to work towards but ideally would like to see the scale hit 150lbs-160lbs.

Would love to make buds with some ladies with similar stats! Please message/add me and we can cheer and push each other along! :smiley:

Replies

• Morgan6367
    Morgan6367 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 too. Currently weigh 226 and trying to get to 150-160 as well. I've been eating 1200 calories and exercising for three days now. Good luck
  • iMischievious
    iMischievious Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yay! I will add you. :)
  • Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two, 5'8" and currently 216 down from 231. Ideally Id like to get to 160.
    I started Keto four weeks ago, it is a good way of eating for me. I find that I eat less and don't have the hunger and cravings while I'm eating less carbs. I still track calories, but the very low carb makes it easier to stay below my daily calories.
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm a tall mom, but I'm on my last 15-20 lbs at this point. 5'9 160 lb (GW145ish) and 1 kiddo who is 12. In the words of the poet-philosopher Meatloaf, "Two out of three ain't bad."
  • iMischievious
    Options
    Awesome job!

I've spent the last week tracking what I typically eat just to see how bad it is.. and I definitely see where my calories are going. I plan to really cut back on carbs and processed sugars. I find with little kids, and nursing I have a tendency to starve and binge which I'd like to correct!
  • iMischievious
    Options
    Way to go, BethAnnieT. Where did you start off at?
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    I'm a short not a tall mom, but can say yes to motivated and yes to similar weight stats! I am currently 244, with a goal weight of 140. I am down 20 pounds. I started work on this back in February.
  • iMischievious
    Options
    Hi ladies...Added you. :)
  • marandalbennett
    marandalbennett Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Tall mom too. 5'11 228 mother of 4...tried and tried again and fingers crossed I stay on track this time. Add me!