Florida Mermaid Needing a Fit Crew

Options
xnicdieselx
xnicdieselx Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone,

I’m Nicole. Currently living in New Smyrna Beach FL. I’m in the process of earning my personal training cert through NASM. I work as a licensed therapist at a residential rehab for teens at the moment. I always try to incorporate exercise, sports and fun into their treatment. I love diesel trucks, stand up paddle boarding and eating dessert.

I’m very active and love playing sports / working out. I’m on this app now so I can pinpoint more about my food intake to get the most out of what I’m using for fuel.

Hopefully I can meet some supportive new people that can take this journey with me. I love supporting others in their goals too.

What do you all mostly use this app for?

What are your goals?

Where is everyone from?

vfadt4175cq6.jpeg

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    What do you all mostly use this app for?

tracking my food and I am part of a Hogwarts Weight loss challenge that is awesomely managed

What are your goals?
    to lose weight

Where is everyone from?
    Maryland - USA

also since you got the cute pup, make sure to check out this thread:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10516975/puppy-pics-for-people-that-like-puppy-pics#latest
  • auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Tracking calories/macros, scrolling the forums.

Lose the baby weight (for the 4th time) and get back into lifting and build some strength (had to take an extended break from basically all exercise other then walking due to some complications from my pregnancy)

Alberta, Canada
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I mainly use this app to track, my goal is to get done to around 15% body fat, and I'm originally from central NY but live in PA for the moment.
  • ssupinger14
    ssupinger14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Nicole. I am currently in the process of finishing my BS in health and nutrition; starting up my own nutrition business; The Bend Nutrition. I have been tracking macros for about 2 years and would love to help out where I can the most. Follow my ig: @sl_sup and/or @thebendnutrition ! Hope to chat soon!

-Sandra
    sandra@thebendnutrition.com
  • KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I just joined today. Not my first time, but I'm here to make it happen. My goal is to lose 15 lbs, stop drinking and find my inspiration again. AND I'm from LA but living in OKC now. I love your dog BTW!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound really negative (but not meant that way....black and white does not convey "tone" when written....). I do not use MFP for exercise tracking or calorie tracking. I find that they system that I have works SO MUCH better (for me). I use MFP exclusively for the forums. I am in Winston-Salem, NC (but moved down here from Salem, VA).