Worst date story??

LaurenAllie95
LaurenAllie95 Posts: 7 Member
I am so curious!!

Replies

• YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 214 Member
    Not mine. But my favorite was a guy invited my friend into his place to show her his WWE replica wrestling belt.........FIRST DATE......
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    .... she stuck around and married me.

giphy.gif

• Motorsheen
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    This one time I dated this 23 yr old from Mission Viejo, CA...

..... ya' should of opted for good ol' San Berna-doo!
  • Motorsheen
    Not mine. But my favorite was a guy invited my friend into his place to show her his WWE replica wrestling belt.........FIRST DATE......

WWE Replica Wrestling Belt ?

Really ?

I think you misunderstood, this thread was supposed to be about worst dates, not the best date ever!
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    He asked where I wanted to eat, I said I didn't care. Then he suggested a restaurant but I didn't want to go there. Then he asked what I like to eat and I said I eat anything but he brought me at a Sushi restaurant but I don't like sushi.

Being crazy is hard. :tired_face:

:'(
  • LaurenAllie95
    LaurenAllie95 Posts: 7 Member
    Omg I’m gonna be in this thread for days! I have so many, lots of online dating gone awry.

Here’s one. Nice guy, he owned a salon. We had talked for a while before meeting. We agreed to go out to dinner. I met him at the restaurant. He brought his dad with! It was so awkward. So, we have this totally awkward dinner date. Then he invites me to the salon right down the street. I can’t lie I was tempted. I agreed to do look at it. We were talking and he asked if I thought it was weird for him to bring his dad with. I said that it was definitely unconventional. He went on about how close they were. Then proceeded to tell me that they did EVERYTHING together, so I would have to get used to it. Totally creeped out by that statement, I make up an excuse to leave. As I’m walking away he walks me to the door. I turn to leave and the both of them grabbed my rump.

I'm amazed you lasted as long as you did with the dad! I would have left a lot sooner! hahaha
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Omg I’m gonna be in this thread for days! I have so many, lots of online dating gone awry.

Here’s one. Nice guy, he owned a salon. We had talked for a while before meeting. We agreed to go out to dinner. I met him at the restaurant. He brought his dad with! It was so awkward. So, we have this totally awkward dinner date. Then he invites me to the salon right down the street. I can’t lie I was tempted. I agreed to do look at it. We were talking and he asked if I thought it was weird for him to bring his dad with. I said that it was definitely unconventional. He went on about how close they were. Then proceeded to tell me that they did EVERYTHING together, so I would have to get used to it. Totally creeped out by that statement, I make up an excuse to leave. As I’m walking away he walks me to the door. I turn to leave and the both of them grabbed my rump.

I'm amazed you lasted as long as you did with the dad! I would have left a lot sooner! hahaha

I’m just too nice and I didn’t know what to do! Lol
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Story number 2!
    I had a co-worker like that, a woman would say hello to him and he thought it was a serious relationship.
    Sadly I think he entered a serious relationship in the first date. I guess they were made for each other. (Until they broke up)

• He asked me to dinner yet had already eaten by the time I got there... and got upset when I started flirting with the waitress.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,255 Member
    A long time ago...my friends (a couple) picked me up for a blind date. eventually went to the guys apartment in an other city. Everyone drank too much (don't drink any more) so we all fell asleep. The next day he wanted me to stay the whole day. I told him I couldn't so he drove me home. a few days later I met with a guy friend to go out. After he brought me home & left, the first guy came up behind me, put his hands around my throat & told me I can't see anyone else. I was scarred. For days after that when I looked out the window I saw him down the block watching my house. I didn't answer the phone to talk to him & eventually he disappeared but I was scared
  • Motorsheen
    Evamutt wrote: »
    A long time ago...my friends (a couple) picked me up for a blind date. eventually went to the guys apartment in an other city. Everyone drank too much (don't drink any more) so we all fell asleep. The next day he wanted me to stay the whole day. I told him I couldn't so he drove me home. a few days later I met with a guy friend to go out. After he brought me home & left, the first guy came up behind me, put his hands around my throat & told me I can't see anyone else. I was scarred. For days after that when I looked out the window I saw him down the block watching my house. I didn't answer the phone to talk to him & eventually he disappeared but I was scared

..... there aren't many posts on MFP that I won't joke about; this is one of them.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    Story number 2!
    I had a co-worker like that, a woman would say hello to him and he thought it was a serious relationship.
    Sadly I think he entered a serious relationship in the first date. I guess they were made for each other. (Until they broke up)

I feel so bad for people like that because they are so desperate to find love. They’re just scaring people away.

So, this one is one of my favorite stories. There’s a little “R” rated stuff in it I’ll try and tone it down. This bad date was totally my fault! I was down in the dumps after so failed attempts. Just everything seems to be going wrong. My best friend in the world invites me over for a bbq. I get there and she’s handing me drinks right away. I should have known something was up because she never drinks. At that time I rarely did either. So, I end up pretty hammered because she doesn’t drink and doesn’t know how much booze to put in a drink. I was two sheets to the wind. Enter her brother and his friend. Unbeknownst to me, they were playing match maker with the two of us. They knew I wouldn’t go for it. So they thought they would loosen me up, and keep it casual. His friend, let’s call him A, was a show stopper. I’m mean red hot smoke show. Normally, I am very shy tongue in knots when I find someone attractive. I was wasted, so this was not the case. So we’re all talking and A and I are getting along just swimmingly. Except he’s sober, and even more shy and reserved than I am. The donkey that I am, I start trying to get him to talk. Often times my attempts at being funny when I’m nervous come off as one of two ways. Either totally slutty or totally conceited. I am neither. So, my drunk butt says. “Why are you so shy” he shrugs. Conversation continues. I ask “no seriously, why are you shy?” He’s like “I don’t know just am”. And I’m like “but you’re sooooo hot though!” He turns 900 shades of red. I’m all grin, “no really what’s wrong with you? You’re gorgeous. You’re smart, you’re funny. There has to be something wrong with you?” He doesn’t say much. I say “ is it because you have a small wiener? That has to be it.” He literally falls out of his chair, spills beer all over himself and jumps up and says “NO!” So I say “want to prove it to me.” I think I almost killed the man. He left abruptly. Called me the next day, and did eventually prove it to me. 12 years later he is still my dear friend. He has never let me live that one down.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    About 10 years ago, I went out with a guy on a first date and it seemed to be going well. The conversation seemed to be going well and there seemed to be a mutual attraction. Towards the end of the date, he kept suggesting that next time I go to his place. I wasnt comfortable with that because I didnt know him well enough so I suggested instead nicely that we go out somewhere else instead. I go to the bathroom and when I come out the guy is gone.

I had another date with this guy I knew and he asked if I wanted to double date with him and his friend. A friend of mine agreed to go but when they showed up, I guess the other guy didnt like my friend so they ended the date after 30 minutes.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    edited July 2018
    Idk about worst date ever but I meet up with this guy at the state fair. He's cute and he's with his little sister and her boyfriend. OK whatever. We're talking and having a good time, he buys me candy and we ride on rides. He eventually tells me that not only does he still live with his wife but he brought her to the fair as well and she's just out in the crowd somewhere. I'm kind of sweating it, wondering if some girl is going to take a swing at me at any moment. He tells me all of their dirty laundry. I check my phone at the end of the date and his wife is friending me on Facebook.
    I actually went on a second date with him and after that she did actually start threatening me so I was like.....what am I even doing??? Goodbye!

Edit: her instead of here
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    I went in a date with this guy who was very insistent on picking me up and driving me. As he’s driving us to the restaurant he gets pulled over. First off, he starts yanking drugs a such out of his pockets and shoves it into my purse. The cop gets to the door and gives him several tickets. Expired plates, expired license, he didn’t use a turn signal. He’s fuming. As we drive off I start yelling at him for shoving that crap in my purse saying I don’t do drugs and I have a lot to lose I’m not going to take the heat for him. He proceeds to tell me to chill out because it’s not like they were going to search me. I tell him I don’t think it was right. He then tells me that he believes that I am responsible for half of the tickets he got and that he would expect me to help him pay for it. I was like uhh no it’s not my fault. So we’re arguing about that. We get to the restaurant, he’s complains about everything. I immediately excuse myself called a cab and got the heck out of dodge.