I’m on an Herbalife Journey!

Options
Hey everyone I’ve been on this app for a few months. I started my Herbalife journey about a month ago and would like some buddies who are on the same journey. I’d like to share recipe ideas, Herbalife struggles, and most of all motivation!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    So you chose a struggle diet?
  • Erinloveable
    Erinloveable Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just do keto, my only struggle trying eat all my calories everyday. I feel bad that you struggle.
    I lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks. Maybe it is something to look into if you get sick of what you are doing now?
  • LegendaryFitCouple
    Options
    hey hun keep up the good work im also on the same journey lost over 50lbs and i love the simplicity of it especially as a mom of two toddlers. taste amazing plus you can get shakes anywhere its the community you get to be apart of wish you the best of luck
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    hey hun keep up the good work im also on the same journey lost over 50lbs and i love the simplicity of it especially as a mom of two toddlers. taste amazing plus you can get shakes anywhere its the community you get to be apart of wish you the best of luck
    Is it so important to be part of a community, that you would even pick one that encourages bad relationship with food, when you have children that need good food and a good role model?
    smh