Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Ruiz_Jerson
    Ruiz_Jerson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Jerson, 24, just looking for new fitness friends to help motivate each other and share meal ideas, workouts, etc.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Add me B):)
  • doty2
    doty2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need new friends as well. Cant figure out how to add people. Add me
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • Jeniffer78
    Jeniffer78 Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    New to the site, looking for those like me who are stubborn both ways, need a lifestyle change - would enjoy some good conversation, accountability, banter and general exchange of everyday conversations. Add me if you are like me and want to go forward, not back. All the best! <3
  • not_taja
    not_taja Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started up again a week ago.

Would love some motivation.
  • TheFutureMrsLewis
    TheFutureMrsLewis Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on MFP for about 3 or 4 years. I gained the little weight back that I had lost and now, with my health problems, I really need to kick my own butt and get it into gear. I'd love friends who aren't judgemental but who want support and who can be supportive. We can do this! I'm looking to lose over 100 lbs.
  • KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends, just joined today.
  • tiffanyscarlett91
    tiffanyscarlett91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends for inspiration 🙂
  • GorditoTerronillo
    GorditoTerronillo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just (re) joined yesterday. I had this app a few years ago but never really got into it, so checking it out again and taking it seriously!

I would love to have some people willing to share workouts/exercises/experiences during the journey, feel free to add me!
    Let’s see how it goes 💪🏼
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    New friends always welcome :)
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Here for new friends! Always looking to help support others and motivate! XD I also tend to write somewhat humorous and sassy comments from time to time to keep my dashboard light and full of laughter. :smile:
  • bfmv102004
    bfmv102004 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all! New friends always welcome here...you can never have too much motivation or like minded individuals as friends =)
  • kbrjkjg
    kbrjkjg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Hi frim Canada
  • vinovinovino
    vinovinovino Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello new friends :smile:
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    What do I have to do to get some friends around here????
  • myrsinijames
    myrsinijames Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all - I've been on and off MFP for a couple of years. I've lost weight and gained, and now trying to lose again. I'd be happy to have some more motivators out there to keep my sweet tooth in check! Feel free to add me as well.
    Hey all - I've been on and off MFP for a couple of years. I've lost weight and gained, and now trying to lose again. I'd be happy to have some more motivators out there to keep my sweet tooth in check! Feel free to add me as well.

• myrsinijames
    myrsinijames Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’d like more friends. Don’t know how to add though.