Anyone doing Keto?

Options
I was already doing intermittent fasting and I just started Keto as well. Just wondering if anyone else is doing this as well.

Replies

• Junebug2022
    Junebug2022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I’m trying keto, ive broken it 3 times to do this crash diet, but results have been less and less every time i crash..... so im just going to keto for the rest of the month and see what happens.

• kbrjkjg
    kbrjkjg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am!
  • nterry4283
    nterry4283 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am, and I can say it's been quite the fun journey. I was on paleo and then switched to Keto and it's much more restrictive. Low-carb diets are always difficult in the beginning until you get used to the different flavor and your palette profile changes.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Yes , just a week in now but in ketosis already 😊
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    There is a fairly large keto community in the Low Carber Daily and Keto MFP groups. There's an IF and OMAD group too.
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I do a lazy Keto because I allow myself over 20 c a day for fruits and veggies, so my weight loss if probably slower than most in the lifestyle, but it allows me more food choices and flavors, and no one ever got fat from eating too many apples, you know? I also IF. 16/8 (ish)
  • alice0812
    alice0812 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am ,but haven't lost any weight. I have always struggled and it NEVER comes off easy but I can maintain very well .
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Was sort of doing it but not watching total carbs close enough. I cut out all carbs at breakfast a very small sandwich (small bread with few carbs) at lunch and a very low carb dinner. Scotch and beer are pretty much my my evening carbs. I am running 4.3 miles a day to offset the carbs I do get. So far so good.
  • Gembrunton
    Gembrunton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    Yes , just a week in now but in ketosis already 😊

How Do you know when you're in ketosis?
  • cryptogirl
    cryptogirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I’m doing keto too. Please add me if you’d like to share the ups and downs!
  • Erinloveable
    Erinloveable Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Gembrunton: You feel like crap lol
  • spaul617
    spaul617 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started Keto and new to MFP. Good luck to everyone!!!
  • wyntarra
    wyntarra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am keto. Have been since the end of April. This is the first time I've ever been able to stick to something for weight loss and I am so very happy for it. I've lost about 12 kilo (26.5 pounds) and still going strong. :)