yeska425 Posts: 6 Member
Add m7dj2nvnvxc1r.jpeg
add me as a friend staring these pills today a friend recommended

Replies

• amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    You don't need pills or purified water.

You just need to eat less calories than you burn.

THIS!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I hope you didn't pay for those pills?
  • Junebug2022
    Junebug2022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The water is great, and if the pills motivate you, you’ll do fine.

Out of everything people recommend, you’re mindset is the most important. If your friend and those pills get you to move, you’ll be fine.

• taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @yeska425 , Congratulations on getting started and kinda reaching-out to the community here for a little reinforcement. It all begins with one step, right?

I think that if you're willing to commit yourself to a reasonable caloric deficit (as guided by MyFitnessPal or other solidly supported science) that you'll do great things for yourself.

Hopefully, you've done a little digging on those pills, they look to be the latest formulation of Synedrex (I believe this is Metabolic Nutrition's third formulation trying to skirt FDA and other health organization bans on their choice of ingredients). If the version you have there has 2-aminoisoheptane listed as the second ingredient, it is their 3rd-formulation and you may want to read this tid-bit from USF :smile:
    USF wrote: »
    ... Consumers are urged to avoid weight loss supplements that are labeled as containing 2-aminoisoheptane or Aconiti kusnezoffii. These stimulants may cause adverse cardiac events or death, especially if combined with caffeine or if taken by someone with elevated blood pressure or during periods of extreme heat or dehydration. ...

Like the other folks are saying, you are strong enough to do this for yourself; just work at things one step at a time (and this community can help keep ya movin' forward) :)

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    @yeska425 , Congratulations on getting started and kinda reaching-out to the community here for a little reinforcement. It all begins with one step, right?

I think that if you're willing to commit yourself to a reasonable caloric deficit (as guided by MyFitnessPal or other solidly supported science) that you'll do great things for yourself.

Hopefully, you've done a little digging on those pills, they look to be the latest formulation of Synedrex (I believe this is Metabolic Nutrition's third formulation trying to skirt FDA and other health organization bans on their choice of ingredients). If the version you have there has 2-aminoisoheptane listed as the second ingredient, it is their 3rd-formulation and you may want to read this tid-bit from USF :smile:
    USF wrote: »
    ... Consumers are urged to avoid weight loss supplements that are labeled as containing 2-aminoisoheptane or Aconiti kusnezoffii. These stimulants may cause adverse cardiac events or death, especially if combined with caffeine or if taken by someone with elevated blood pressure or during periods of extreme heat or dehydration. ...

Like the other folks are saying, you are strong enough to do this for yourself; just work at things one step at a time (and this community can help keep ya movin' forward) :)

Good post...just belaboring the point. Some of these supplements may seem harmless, but they can be really dangerous.
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Yes to what everyone says. I tried all sorts of snake oil before I found MFP, and the guidelines here (and my Fitbit, TBH) make it easy. Eat less, move more, and use MFP and a food scale to track the eats. It's easy and it's free and it works, no snake oil required.
  • yeska425
    yeska425 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! For your replies and concerns 😘😘
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    yeska425 wrote: »
    Thank you all! For your replies and concerns 😘😘

Are you going to him them though?