Gained weight and need motivation

Options
A few years ago i dropped over 100lbs, but over the past year I gained back 50 of that 100. Honestly, I had some medical 'ish going on and ended up doing a lot of emotional eating (not an appropriate coping mechanism. obviously). Not to mention the medical stuff made it really hard to exercise. Excuses aside, here I am. Finally feeling like I'm getting back on track. Looking for friends preferably over 30. Runners very welcome as I'm a "retired" distance runner trying to get back into it now. Inappropriate sense of humor a plus.

Replies

• brucejei
    brucejei Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Leah. I'm in the process of starting over, again. Feel free to add me
  • alloyd815
    alloyd815 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!:)
  • hillyrk
    hillyrk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! 😊
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    A few years ago i dropped over 100lbs, but over the past year I gained back 50 of that 100. Honestly, I had some medical 'ish going on and ended up doing a lot of emotional eating (not an appropriate coping mechanism. obviously). Not to mention the medical stuff made it really hard to exercise. Excuses aside, here I am. Finally feeling like I'm getting back on track. Looking for friends preferably over 30. Runners very welcome as I'm a "retired" distance runner trying to get back into it now. Inappropriate sense of humor a plus.

Look at my profile info.... I definitely have an "inappropriate" sense of humor....
  • BeachIsMyFavoriteColor75
    Options
    Feel free to add. I'm starting over as well