Over 50 wanting to lose 85 lbs needs friends

Options
Need help with motivation and support. Looking for women over 50 needing motivation and support please friend me.

Replies

• cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'll send u a request. I'm 65 and have lost 60lb. I have about 30 to go. Hard yakka but so worth it.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    70 here and still determined good luck
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi!! 50 here and going for 65 total loss. I am looking for people who motivate me and I want to hopefully motivate them :)
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    You just described me. I lost 85 lbs (turned 50 while losing) from June 17 to Mar 18.
  • thorb67
    thorb67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    51 and probably need to lose 70lbs. Scared to step on scale😳😬
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 53, lost 50lbs total, but would like to loose 10-15lbs more. Don't think it's easy at any age to loose weight, but especially hard as we get older. Always looking for new friends to support and encourage each other. Feel free to add me.
  • lindatayzz
    lindatayzz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m 53, need to lose about 80lbs, I workout 3 times a week and I’m slightly under my calorie intake each day. My chart says if I carry on like this in 5 weeks I will have lost 14lbs. I’m very strict with recording my calories, yet I have put ON 2lbs, can anyone help me?
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    lindatayzz wrote: »
    Hi I’m 53, need to lose about 80lbs, I workout 3 times a week and I’m slightly under my calorie intake each day. My chart says if I carry on like this in 5 weeks I will have lost 14lbs. I’m very strict with recording my calories, yet I have put ON 2lbs, can anyone help me?

Do not go by what MFP predicts! I really don’t think that should be there because it diminishes the weight we do lose. I had to cut my carbs and raise my proteins before I lost weight. You may need less calories. Friend me and I’ll look at your diary.

• bethclarke60
    bethclarke60 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 57 need to lose 20 kilos, don't understand lbs so I think I must be on the other side of the world. Would love people to chat to to help motivate and keep me motivated.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 53 and need to lose 50 lbs. Would love to be friends and have people to motivate and chat with!
  • sweetsal64
    sweetsal64 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    1963JAF wrote: »
    Need help with motivation and support. Looking for women over 50 needing motivation and support please friend me.

Hi. I'm 54 and trying to lose 24 pounds. I'm relatively new here too. Please "friend" me. I live in northern Illinois. So far, I only have one friend on here because I'm just figuring out how to use the chat system.
  • pandygirl1563
    pandygirl1563 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    New on here! This is my first day. I'm 55 and I have 99.2 lb to go to reach my ultimate goal of 180 lb. You can friend me, could use friend since I just started. Don't Know how to add a friend request yet.
  • lauraf300
    lauraf300 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 60 and need to lose 25 and keep it off!!!!! Need support as well.
  • lyndajbowyer
    lyndajbowyer Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1963JAF wrote: »

I'm 46 and on a journey to lose around 90lbs. 12 down already in just a few short weeks. Will gladly friend for motivation and support as I'm sick of the sabotaging I've has from my own family and social circles.
  • pattiabf
    pattiabf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I’m over 60 and just starting this journey. I am a bit overwhelmed. This site is inspirational and informative. I wish I knew how to make a frien request. 😋
  • aeppc
    aeppc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...so I am 58 and yoyoing my way through Menopause. Now that I am at the end (hopefully) I really need to loose the weight as the Dr advised. You would think that this would motivate me..NOT. I really need the help. Anyone doing the low carb idea?? Need to loose about 60-70lbs.
  • mcmuta
    mcmuta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. I’m rapidly approaching 52, and I want to lose 100 pounds. I started healthy living two weeks ago. Looking for weight loss friends to help each other stay motivated.
  • HelenWater
    HelenWater Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I’m over 50 and have plenty to lose. Happy to make new friends.
  • xrsize4dad
    xrsize4dad Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Over 50, got plenty to lose too.. Count me in, happy to make new friends