I have to stop yo-yo dieting!

Options
chicaalex
chicaalex Posts: 8 Member
Here we go again... I’ve tried so many programs and in the past the one thing that worked was logging things and tracking calories.

This time around I am going to track my macros and I could use some tips and some support.

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Well, you know how it works! This time, I'm sure you'll stick with it!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i find pre-logging is useful to enable me to hit my macros
  • Mojoback2018
    Mojoback2018 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I couldn't agree more with needing to stop yoyo dieting. I start a diet but I get complacent and loose track. I even forget that I am o a diet!! I agree that pre-planning is the answer. I use this to control what I eat but I always leave a few points just in case I get hungry. X. Wishing you all the success with this journey. Please, add me as a friend ad we can motivate each other.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Stop dieting. Full Stop.

Pay as you go. Log your food throughout the day instead of waiting until the day's end. We can moderate ourselves and learn to budget our daily food bank. Buy a food scale and track your data points.
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Stop dieting and make it a actual lifestyle change. Stop eating the crap man, no one is forcing it down your throat but you, even if your husband/bf buys it, you still choose to consume it. Hold yourself accountable for your choices and move forward.