Day 1: 111 Lbs to lose

Options
Hi! I'm Ellie. I am starting (again) this journey to be in the best shape of my life. I know I personally do better with accountability. Add me as a friend and we can accomplish this goal together!

Replies

• Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi day 3 here and I need to lose at least half of my body weight I'm at 330 lbs :/, but for now one step at a time. My short time goal is to be under 300! Feel free to add me
  • fitandpainfree
    fitandpainfree Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Morning... I need to lose about 65 total in the end. I am working on mini goals of 10 pounds at a time. I am also trying to make my fitness fun! I hit my reset button on July 9th and as of today I am down 4.2 pounds. I'm not sure how to add friends, but you can add me if you would like. I am 55 this month and live in Alaska.
  • mcmuta
    mcmuta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ellie. I’m Kim. My goal is to lose 100 pounds. I have 90 more to go. I’d love to add you so we can encourage each other!
  • staceyh19701
    staceyh19701 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Ellie! I’m Stacey and I just started three weeks ago. 100 lbs to lose, in Los Angeles, 47and accountability is exactly what I need as well.
  • KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi Ellie! I'm Kim and I need to lose at least 135lbs bare minimum, I'm down just a handful at this point but I'm in the 290's now instead of 300's yay!