Day 2

Options
I'm sure that no one is reading these but I need to post something just so that I can hold myself accountable. Today was day 2 of going to the Y. I got on the treadmill again to 30 minutes push myself a little bit. Didn't want to get up but made myself get up anyway. Now it's on to a day of taking the boys to the water park and enjoying spending some time with my family.

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Good work. Keep on trucking!
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Doing great!! Keep it up :)
  • megmo07
    megmo07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up. I have children too which adds a whole other element to it right? I'm trying to push myself with the gym too.
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Great job day 3 for me. Same thing didn't want to get up but managed to walk a mile. Yay to us. Feel free to add me :)
  • fitandpainfree
    fitandpainfree Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Day 8 for me. I try to start every day by logging in and reading posts for at least 15 minutes. It helps motivate me. I am down 4.2 pounds as of today. I started at 219 and am reaching for 175 using 10 pound mini goals. After I reach that 175, I'll prob. reset to get to 150. I'm 55 this month and live in Alaska. You can add me if you'd like. (I usually don't post a lot, but I will get better as time goes on.)