hi...looking for friends/motivation

Replies

• KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    I am back to it and I'd love some motivating friends!
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Hello friends. I'm mutually supportive and motivational, so if you would like to be friends, please feel free to add me! As I get into the swing of things, I'll tend to write some fun supportive and motivational things on my dashboard to help keep everyone's spirits up! :) Hopefully make a few people laugh...that's always a goal of mine in general.
  • GoldenHammer13
    GoldenHammer13 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi people! I'm new to the MyFitnessPal community, although I've used the app on and off for years. (Mostly off). I'm working on losing 80 pounds. Add me please!
  • BrantleyHope
    BrantleyHope Posts: 12 Member
    Hi All - currently training for a half and have an open diary :) - Would love to connect
  • Zgarcia1989
    Zgarcia1989 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi everyone, I am a working mother of two. I would love to join your support group. Really looking for friends to help each other stay motivated and determined on our weight loss / healthy life style journey!
  • bailllsss
    bailllsss Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! I need some serious motivation. My friends all tell me I don't need to lose weight, but I really want to lose 30-40 pounds. Need some friends and motivators!
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    B)
  • fitnessgoalsssssss
    fitnessgoalsssssss Posts: 8 Member
    looking for friends as well.. add me
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Starting my weight loss journey again after being not very well, seen my weight bloat to 237 pounds after being 168 pounds. Started off a few years back at 280 pounds (20 stone down to 12) follow me on my journey. We will have some laughs and jokes, regular poster with 900+ day streak
  • HotMermaid729
    B)
  • HotMermaid729
    B)
  • HotMermaid729
    B)
  • Bernhard_9121
    Bernhard_9121 Posts: 1 Member
    Add meee😎😎
  • barbsannesprague
    barbsannesprague Posts: 7 Member
    Hi newish to MFP & would love some support & encouragement to lose the weight. I'm following Keto so would be great to follow others doing the same. Please add me. Thanks 😁
  • mazurkiepolish
    mazurkiepolish Posts: 363 Member
    Wow this post is from 2016 :o
  • HotMermaid729
    Good morning everyone.....happy fitness journey!
  • HotMermaid729
    B)
  • HotMermaid729
    B)
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    Lost 65 pounds and started a small bulk but looking to lean out now. Being alot more active on here so feel free to add me!! Just got my personal trainers licsense as well
  • Sassyflea
    Sassyflea Posts: 1 Member
    NOTHING really motivates me anymore🙄