Over 50 wanting to lose 85 lbs needs friends

Options
2»

Replies

• flatcoatedR
    flatcoatedR Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Iam 61. Please feel free to friend me. Been doing this on and off lose and gain thing all my life. Want it to be the last time this time. I have just short of a hundred pounds left to lose. I have lost 44 lbs since April 1st. Can always use more motivating undetermined friends to help each other out.
  • jena003
    jena003 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I’m 57. Need support also. Feel free to add me. I’ve lost 21.6 pounds since June 1st. Although this past week has been a struggle. I think with friends this journey will be a bit more interesting.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    70 and still trying. Good luck with your journey
  • 69golfergal
    69golfergal Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 70, wish I had understood how young 50 is, embrace it! I lost weight at 50 and looked 35-40! In my 60's had health problems and gained. Better now so I've lost 40lbs this year. I look better in jeans than most young gals glugging their giant sodas all day.
    Remember, you can choose who you want to be. I chose a slender, healthy weight over daily food indulgence and I actually enjoy food more when I eat less. My joints, heart and entire body thanks me.
    I've been on a plateau for two months with about 7 to lose so I increased my calories for the summer to reflect only 1/2lb a week loss. I'm exercising an hour daily most days so it will come off.
    Choose who you want to be and have fun shopping as the fat melts away, dieting can be fun!
  • BeachIsMyFavoriteColor75
    Options
    I'm 42 and would love positive, supportive friends. Count me in and I'll do the same for you! Please add me
  • cathybock
    cathybock Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    51 here and just got back to working out regularly 4 1/2 weeks ago. Please feel free to friend me. Next step will be making changes to diet (replacing carbs with protein more than I already do) with the hope of dropping 20-30 lbs. Also, vegetarian and new owner of an Instant Pot.