Need friends please

Options
Hey my name is Stephanie😊 I have around 80lbs to lose long term goal. My short term goal is to lose 41lbs to be under 200lbs
Please Help me 😣😣😣😓😓

Replies

• orcabear31
    orcabear31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Stephanie my name is Lani and I’m new here too! Thanks so much for sharing! Hoping we can help support one another?! We can do this!
  • AnitaKundu
    AnitaKundu Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, I'm Anita. Please feel free to add me so we can support each other.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    To lose weight, you need to eat less, and that's something you do yourself. You can do it any way you want. MFP gives you a great framework, you decide what to fill it with, and whether to stick to it. Welcome :)
  • tjbonsignore23
    tjbonsignore23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can do it! We all have the same goals here and can help each other through the journey
  • cmdavis1025
    cmdavis1025 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, I am also looking to lose about 70lbs. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other!
  • IdahoNico
    IdahoNico Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new to the social component here, although I have been on my weight loss journey for quite some time. I am finding that this type of interaction helps keep me accountable, and often it works both ways!
    Please add me if you like, and good luck on your journey either way!
  • rsboyer59
    rsboyer59 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Stephanie., I’ve been consistently using my MFP to keep me on target. I also looking to get down below 200 mark almost there then another 20-30 lbs. I’ve been doing the keto somewhat since I just went shopping. Now if I can get to the gym to do the aqua fit classes. Feel free to add me as well. We can do this
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stephanie you can add me