Back to it !!!!

Options
Well, I was semi active but they I got into a car accident. My pain has been horrible but I manage and I hide it very well...so I did physical therapy but it made me miss the gym and seeing my S/O go to the gym and enjoying his workouts..I got a little depressed and went into a deep depression. I started using bands...YouTubed some good ways to use them, I will say this in a good way my legs were sore in places I didn’t know can get sore, my shoulders too...I can see myself slowly strengthening as the days come. I’m eating pretty good, semi vegetarian...my S/O is but I’ll eat what I cook for him. I’ve been getting a bunch of gluten free foods and wow! I’ve noticed a huge difference. Been making vegetarian foods I’d never make or eat but I enjoy them! I am a dental Assistant so I’m always on my feet running back and forth dealing with patients after patients...my entire right side has never damage due to slip disks and bulging so sometimes my right side gives out :( but yeah...that’s me I’m back on my journey to become healthy and semi fit :)

Replies

• trivedipurva95
    trivedipurva95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey. I am so sorry to hear this. I havealso some similar experience. I recently was hospitalized and started on medication thathas a lot of seide effects. I have also started eating healthy and exercise regulary. Love to be your friend and we can motivate each other. :)