I have no shame....Starbucks hack

Options
pinggolfer96
pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
Why waste 25+ grams of carbs on a passion tea lemonade!! Lol. Unsweetened passion tea and brought my own zero cal lemonade mix in😂👌🏻 what’s your fav Starbucks hacks!?! I also like skinny mochas....so good and less than 20 cals for how I make it!ocydd82ot9g6.jpeg

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Schweeet. Nice decision.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I don't know about drinks, but they usually have the cleanest bathrooms in downtown Chicago, so there's that...

I'm a boring plain green tea or black coffee drinker.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    I usually order a Venti iced unsweetened green tea and add a packet of Crystal Light raspberry lemonade to it. Similar to the OP. Great flavor, no added calories.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Why waste 25+ grams of carbs on a passion tea lemonade!! Lol. Unsweetened passion tea and brought my own zero cal lemonade mix in😂👌🏻 what’s your fav Starbucks hacks!?! I also like skinny mochas....so good and less than 20 cals for how I make it!ocydd82ot9g6.jpeg

Dude... you are becoming one of my heros!
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I get a double espresso over ice in a venti cup. Then I add a half a carton of Premier Protein and a packet of sweeter. About 80 calories.
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »

Dude... you are becoming one of my heros!

Lol😂😂 why??
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I'm a Chai drinker but SB doesn't have sugar free Chai mix. So I order Chai tea bag made with half soy half water and it's great for a lot less calories.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I stopped going to Starbucks because it’s a waste of money when I can make my own coffee at home for much less :p but when I have a gift card I get cold brew with just 2-3 pumps of classic sweetener and milk. I think it comes out to like 100-120 calories
  • Amandah9889
    Amandah9889 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What’s this mocha hack??
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    What’s this mocha hack??

They have sugar free mocha syrup, so I just get an iced black coffee with 3-4 pumps of it shaken and its 5 cals per pump, it’s delicious. Doesn’t even need any kinda milk
  • MissTanya18
    MissTanya18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, I will have to try that!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    there are all kinds of starbucks taste-alike recipes posted online. do a search of what you like.

I actually took one and downgraded it - years ago. I don't think I even remember what it was originally. I'm happy without all the syrups and added sugars!