Options

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    Since the thread was resurrected...

@lstrat115 , @caco_ethes , @Motorsheen (I damn sure do).

I’ll take this moment to describe what a bad friend I am. If you message me, I may take days or weeks to respond. I’ll even post in the forums in the meantime and you’ll be like ‘dat bitsh’ 😑. I’m broken in this regard.

Also.. really bad at encouraging people. I don’t follow my newsfeed much. I probably won’t like many of your posts. I’m flakey. Disappear often. I assume you have read all of my posts though and know exactly why I’m being flakey.

In short, I’m bad at this. What say ye?

I’ll take this moment to describe what a bad friend I am. If you message me, I may take days or weeks to respond. I’ll even post in the forums in the meantime and you’ll be like ‘dat bitsh’ 😑. I’m broken in this regard.

Also.. really bad at encouraging people. I don’t follow my newsfeed much. I probably won’t like many of your posts. I’m flakey. Disappear often. I assume you have read all of my posts though and know exactly why I’m being flakey.

:joy: We're similar except I'll drunk post sh.t on your wall or pm something and often have to do major damage control the next morning.

I still love you both.
    I'm also a crap friend.
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options

This is me.
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I welcome new friends.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I'm jaded I sent a FR to one of those and was publicly told no. I'm no glutton for punishment.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I'm jaded I sent a FR to one of those and was publicly told no. I'm no glutton for punishment.

Sorry, did they come out and say, "no @JustKeepTryin, I won't be your friend"???

Something like that it was So traumatic ive blocked most of the experience from my mind.

I'm also a tender sensitive snowflake that is easily broken
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Sorry, did they come out and say, "no @JustKeepTryin, I won't be your friend"???

Something like that it was So traumatic ive blocked most of the experience from my mind.

Really?? Or you joking?
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    @New2ket0 wrote: »
    @LMNOP55 you never tagged me 😭 and I thought we had moment? 💔

Was it like that burrito you ate the night before? one of those moments?

😮 how dare you! The food was much better 😋
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

Really?? Or you joking?

Half serious. I am adverse to rejection so even a mild one pushes me back into my shell.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Wasn't me

Just clarifying because I'm a meany pants :bigsmile:

You rejected me. I’m still not over it. 😃
  • Breezybreeze7
    Options

What idiot did this? Do I need to handle somebody for you?
  • Breezybreeze7
    Options

Wasn't me

Technically not true.

You were in the human soup until you gave up and changed accounts. Then the invite died.

In short, I blame you.

:flowerforyou:

The pot was too hot and I was too cool for it. 😂
  • Just_Mel_
    Options

Wasn't me

Technically not true.

You were in the human soup until you gave up and changed accounts. Then the invite died.

In short, I blame you.

How many in the soup right now?
  • Breezybreeze7
    Options

Wasn't me

Technically not true.

In short, I blame you.

59. I'm losing them to deactivations and bannings faster than I can add them. The curse of not having a swell bit of cleavage to advertise with. :grumble:

You’re too picky, Leut.
  • Breezybreeze7
    edited July 2018
    Options

Wasn't me

Technically not true.

In short, I blame you.

59. I'm losing them to deactivations and bannings faster than I can add them. The curse of not having a swell bit of cleavage to advertise with. :grumble:

You’re too picky, Leut.

Maybe.

But I'm happy with those that I do have.

You also may have lost out on some of the best ones. Like me 😁
  • Just_Mel_
    Options

Wasn't me

Technically not true.

In short, I blame you.

You’re too picky, Leut.

Maybe.

#validated
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

Wasn't me

Technically not true.

In short, I blame you.

You’re too picky, Leut.

Maybe.

You also mat have lost out on some of the best ones. Like me 😁

I got you forever Breezy!! He doesn't know what he's missing out on!
  • Breezybreeze7
    Options

Wasn't me

Technically not true.

In short, I blame you.

You’re too picky, Leut.

Maybe.

@JustKeepTryin - I’m not letting you go for nothing 😘 It’s hard to find the friends that are true.

I keep getting woo’d by people even when I’m joking lol. I think I’m going to win the award for getting the most woos. 🏆
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

Wasn't me

Technically not true.

In short, I blame you.

You’re too picky, Leut.

Maybe.

@JustKeepTryin - I’m not letting you go for nothing 😘 It’s hard to find the friends that are true.

I keep getting woo’d by people even when I’m joking lol. I think I’m going to win the award for getting the most woos. 🏆

Lol i'm jelly I'm trying to up my woo count!
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

Wasn't me

Technically not true.

In short, I blame you.

You’re too picky, Leut.

Maybe.

Not a chance.....I got 125 woos in less than a month. :) My woo total is close to my post total.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

Wasn't me

Technically not true.

In short, I blame you.

You’re too picky, Leut.

Maybe.

Not a chance.....I got 125 woos in less than a month. :) My woo total is close to my post total.

@bojack5 - Wait what?!?! I have 51. I don’t believe you. You get lots of love with your wise words. You got me beat. I need to up my game now. @JustKeepTryin - Lol! Woos supposedly meant to be bad. You don’t want them.