Best way 2 slim thighs??

Options
Hi i have 9 weeks until my holiday and really need to go down a dress size, ive lost 2.5lbs but my thighs never seem to change! Ive just enrolled on a 7 week circuit bootcamp but has amybody got any ideas of what works fast please xx

Replies

• pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    If you first gained the weight in your thighs, that will be the last place you lose it. There is little, or nothing, you can do about that. The weight will come off, if in a calorie deficit, where and when it wants to come off. Typically, first area to gain is the last area to lose. Just keep plugging along,
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Of course you should understand that no one here will tell you about the miracle pill to target fat loss to thighs. It like all good miracle fat burning pills is available for $19.95 somewhere. Like said above fat loss has it's own target list.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Spot reducing doesn't work. Swimming, swimming, swimming for the WIN.
    shark-attack-smiley.gif?1292867670.
  • kweston30
    kweston30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone 😀
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Your not going to see a lot of body change from a 2.5 lb loss. More fat loss overall=thinner thighs. Assuming you want to lose 10 lbs or so for a dress sjze , you should target a loss of 0.5 lb per week,
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    What about working on the muscles in your thighs so they get right and defined and super sexy? Lots of squats is all kinds and leg lifts. Just go on you tube and search leg workouts and you'll find many

Or if you can start running. It really helps my legs
  • MeteoraTitanium
    MeteoraTitanium Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I lost an inch off my thighs by changing my excersises from elliptical to excersise bike in no time at all. Everyone's different.
  • georgieamber2
    georgieamber2 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    maybe use the adductor and abductor in the gym?? They work outer and inner thigh❤️ I know you can't direct fat loss but you could assist by working those muscles. x
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    Personally I have a theory that fat is a serious jerk and wherever we hope it leaves first will be last, and the one place we don't mind it, it goes first. "Oh, you want slimmer thighs? Well, time for your boobs to shrink first."

This is amazing and so, so true! At the moment, I'm convinced that I'll be really slim but still have an *kitten* like a race horse before THAT finally starts to melt off :smiley:

• deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Just buy spanx...