Vegetarian looking for buddies

Ming777
Ming777 Posts: 21 Member
Not that you have to be meat free or anything. Looking for motivation and ideas. Cheers.

Replies

• Carolinequeeniec
    Carolinequeeniec Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there. I'm a gluten free vegetarian with minimal dairy (the odd egg here and there), have been on mfp for about 3 months and, with the help of a pt and exercise, have lost about a stone. Need to lose about about 10lbs more, but am starting to lapse with the calories. My kids are now on summer holidays and I haven't been to the gym in almost a week; I'm not sure when I can fit it in now. Need help to stay on the straight and narrow as I can feel all my resolution slipping away. So feel free to friend me. Good luck on your own mfp journey.
  • Ming777
    Ming777 Posts: 21 Member
    I sent you an add request. The straight and narrow is so hard! 😭😝😂
  • mjrc2
    mjrc2 Posts: 121 Member
    I am not a complete vegetarian, but I do eat a mostly plant diet with a ton of eggs. I am not gluten free or doing any sort of elimination type of dieting-more of simple lifestyle changes. I am just starting out. Feel free to friend me!
  • minders80
    minders80 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm a vegetarian trying to do a low carb diet because that seems to be the only way I can ever get weight off. It's tough when you don't eat meat though.