Some Random Girl Wants Friends

Options
Hi, I'm that random girl. Yeah I know, I really drew you in with that title. I'm practically a poet. But in all seriousness, I need some human beings (my cat has failed me)to stand tall and suck in our bellies together while we wait for them to slim down and prove to ourselves we can kick butt. My name is Sabrina (yes, my cats name is Salem, fight me) and if you're down to clown (because I wear A LOT of weird makeup) say hi and don't be shy. 💖n49tf6afp97u.jpg

Replies

• rowanegw
    rowanegw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am another random girl who wants friends in this community. Your hair is amazing btw!
  • witchgalraye
    witchgalraye Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Omg! Thank you! I'm totally down send a friend request your way!
  • samantharadloff_
    samantharadloff_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Omggg meee!!!!
  • tjbonsignore23
    tjbonsignore23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If we all encourage each other we can meet our goals
  • korimak0
    korimak0 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ellen, I'm trying to lose a bit of weight after a knee injury, and I'm looking for cool people to get motivation from My cats help, but that's mainly by trying to eat my dinner whenever I'm not paying attention :D
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hi how are u i am john intrested in being friends
  • summerresolution
    summerresolution Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I like your style. I hope you'll accept my friend request.
  • bpeters1989
    bpeters1989 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hey I need new friends too. I was here about a year ago and lost motivation but im back and ready to do this again! alot of my other friends deleted me because I wasn't active for awhile..
  • Losingthosepounds
    Losingthosepounds Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WAHAAA im just another random girl hahaha
  • SmimiasT
    SmimiasT Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends also!! Friend me please
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Random girl = rock star. Feel free to friend me. I'm on here EVERY DAY. <3
  • witchgalraye
    witchgalraye Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Random girl here! I got a little skittish yesterday about sharing my weight and food intake with so many strangers - thanks social anxiety. So I deleted a lot of the requests sent me as well as the people of already befriended. Please feel free to resend your friend requests and I'll now accept them. The only thing I ask is you not try and befriend me outside of this app, it feels like stalker-y if you get my drift! Much respect, dolls and dudes!