new from Canada!

Options
Hi. I just had a baby in December and can't wait to shed this weight. I am bigger than I have ever been and I hate it!!!

Replies

• rstendie
    rstendie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just had a baby in December and can't wait to shed this weight. I am bigger than I have ever been and I hate it!!!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You'll love it here! :flowerforyou:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Canadian.
    Where are you from?
    I live in Barrie, Ontario. About an hr north of Toronto.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Canadian!

Congrats on the baby!

You will love it here!

I am in Wainfleet, Ontario, it's in the Niagara region, where are you from?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love this site. It is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that you made the right choice in joining this site and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Periphria
    Options
    Hello to you from BC. You will love this site. Everyone is helpful, and it's a fun site to be a part of.
    Good luck to you.
    :flowerforyou:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Hi & Welcome

there is a group of canadians who weigh in once a week on wednesdays if you'd like to join us for support

just look for 'crazy canuks feb 18 weigh in' under motivation & support on wednesday
  • rstendie
    rstendie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am from red deer alberta....u?
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Hi Fellow Canuck!!

I'm from Ontario where we have lot of Tim Horton's!! :laugh: :laugh: Seriously, there's one on every corner of the same intersection!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hello Fellow Candian!!

You are going to LOVE it here!! Everyone is so helpful and will keep you motivated!! Like, Heal444, i am from Ontairo as well, we actually aren't that far from each other.What past of Canada are you from? NM, i just read your 2nd post. I just got my husband to join yesterday as well. Please join the Crazy Canucks like a previous poster mentioned! The more the merrier!!

Welcome and Good Luck!