Bad Day today:(

Options
I ate bad stuff.....gosh darn it !...still under in my calories...have had a sinus headache most of the day ,, so i am not up to exercising ....hopefully tomorrow will be better....:)

Replies

• shelvyparedes
    Options
    sorry to hear about your bad day.. Hang in there :)
  • alexandradeyl
    alexandradeyl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    feel better :)
  • Gemini_at_36
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day. Start tomorrow brand new....:flowerforyou:
  • goblue443
    Options
    I hope that you feel better. Sinus headaches can be so painful and annoying sometime. Just remember that you have to take your journey one day at a time. It's healthy to give in once in a while, especially when not feeling well! Look at the positive (you are under your calories!) and make up for it by eating extra healthy tomorrow!
  • stxbobcat
    Options
    We all have bad days now and then. Just get up tomorrow with renewed determination. :flowerforyou:
  • 33runnergirl
    33runnergirl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Me too but it's ok we just have to keep moving forward. You can do it!
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I ate bad stuff.....gosh darn it !...still under in my calories...have had a sinus headache most of the day ,, so i am not up to exercising ....hopefully tomorrow will be better....:)

Hey if you under your calorie goal than big deal!

Dieting isn't a short-term fix. IMO the most important factor is calories versus out. The main reason I choose to eat healthier options on non-Spike Days is because I feel full on less calories. If I ate 500 calories of strawberries and chicken I'd be stuffed for a few hours where if I had 500 calories of ice cream I'd be hungry 15 minutes later.

You recognized you weren't as good as you wanted but you are not over your calories. Don't stress it.
    This is another advantage of having Spike Day, those not-so-good foods you crave, you can just save for that one day.
  • Ajwilson67
    Options
    Thanks Everyone.....looking forward to tomorrow!...
  • slaunderville
    slaunderville Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Good news- kept under your calories, did not give up and you reached out to others- Great work today!!!
    9195478.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    blah I know how you're feeling, don't stress it, tomorrow is a new day!!