Options
2»

Replies

• DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    Boom. @Millicent3015

All or Nothing Thinking is the recipe for eating it all back. It says that you do everything perfectly or go down the rabbit hole. Moderation is everything. Don't believe anyone who tells you that you cannot moderate yourself or your food choices. You can.

All or Nothing Thinking will keep you in the dieting/rebound weight gain food loop for the rest of your life.
    If you've been an All or Nothing Dieter, has that changed everything for you then? I'm not talking temporarily but I'm talking for the rest of your life.

Moderation is real and it works.

This is so true and personally I think I have finally conquered all or nothing thinking when it comes to weight loss. In the past if I had one bad meal I would turn it into a day of feasting because in my mind I already ruined my diet. I would also skip my scheduled workout if I happened to eat poorly earlier. Now I will still go to my scheduled workout, even if I slip with my eating and will resume with the program at my next meal. At the end of the year this all adds up to a bunch of pounds lost and calories saved. I also make room for tasty things like burgers and fries, however I will have one burger, not two and a small amount of fries, not a mountain. I think key to success is definitely moderation and changing your thinking patterns in line with that moderation.
  • Porker_to_Corker
    Porker_to_Corker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    See this weigh in as the last time you will see that number. Request on its way. 😀