Keto friends

Options
Hi,
I'm starting keto today after I go grocery shopping. Looking for friends who are also doing keto! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• MyopicMeow
    MyopicMeow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request. 1 week in myself.
  • FibroMomMelissa
    FibroMomMelissa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to app and keto. Looking for more friends and accountability buddies. Open diary. I'm a disabled homeschooling mom. I'm a spoonie with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, chronic pain, Chronic muscle weakness/fatigue/spasms, ibs, reproductive health issues, brain fog, etc who has put on 50#s in almost 7 years since becoming disabled. Because of health issues I walk with a cane and use a wheelchair often.
  • BrandyLeigh2012
    BrandyLeigh2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Been doing Keto since May. Down 24lbs!
  • theladebug
    theladebug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I lost 75 lbs pretty easily on keto, but my weight has been stagnant the past 8 mos or so... which is why I’m back here after years. I decided to bite the bullet and start tracking calories/macros to see if I can figure out why I’m just maintaining. Best of luck and welcome to the keto lifestyle!
  • bannfox
    bannfox Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start Keto this weekend after I get to the grocery store. I NEED the motivation! Please add me. I could really use help/support from people who have the same goals.
  • metoo1252
    metoo1252 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm thinking of starting keto myself. Would like to be added so I can get tips on exactly how to's. A little scare off starting, I keep thinking what if I gain weight instead of losing. Thanks
  • belizeanbabe
    belizeanbabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello was thinking about starting keto. Seen a lot of inspirational stories
  • kjamison4
    kjamison4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’ve been on and off keto since March. Depending on the day I’m down between 22-27 lbs. I’ve been off for a few weeks now struggling to get back on but officially starting again tomorrow after grocery shopping.
  • dorisb57
    dorisb57 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    looking for others that are eating keto for life.
  • Faetality3
    Faetality3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started Keto too! Open diary! In to sharing meal
    Plans and tips and tricks!
  • debkasper1
    debkasper1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Started Keto 5 weeks ago after already losing 36 lbs with a low calorie diet. Now i'm down 53 but hitting plateaus more often and weight loss has slowed down. Looking for ideas, recipes and support.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Lol. I typed out this long paragraph and didn't push post. I lost it all. I'll make it short for now. I've been keto on and off since February.