well done!
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. Fantastic job...
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great, and it's so incredible that you've improved your health so much!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great job Mom!!!! I'm so proud of you.
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    Congratulations! You Look Great
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! That's wonderful to hear you impoved your health as well! :)
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I'm a pharmacist and know exactly how much of an impact weight loss can have on discontinuing or at least reducing your blood pressure and diabetes medications. It makes me SO happy for people when they embrace a healthier lifestyle! The other benefit of using MFP is its really really easy to keep track of your carbs/sugar intake when you are diabetic and to monitor your sodium when you have high blood pressure... lots of people don't realize hidden high sodium foods! I can't tell you how proud I am of you!! I meet dozens of people daily who don't have the willpower to do what you did, you should be very proud of yourself!! :-)

When I helped set her up the FIRST thing we did was to pull in those sugars, carbs, and sodium to track. I was really struggling with my blood pressure as well until MFP. I was off my meds within two short months of monitering sodium intake combined with consistant exercise. I have also monitered and reduced my cholesterol. That is the single biggest point I preach about this site. No matter what diet related illness you are suffering from, this program will help. It may not completely rid you of the need for meds but in most cases will at least help you gain some control over it. I LOVE this site!!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I'm a pharmacist and know exactly how much of an impact weight loss can have on discontinuing or at least reducing your blood pressure and diabetes medications. It makes me SO happy for people when they embrace a healthier lifestyle! The other benefit of using MFP is its really really easy to keep track of your carbs/sugar intake when you are diabetic and to monitor your sodium when you have high blood pressure... lots of people don't realize hidden high sodium foods! I can't tell you how proud I am of you!! I meet dozens of people daily who don't have the willpower to do what you did, you should be very proud of yourself!! :-)

Ditto!! That's so awesome! Keep up the great work! And see? Right from the health professional's mouth! Hey, did you go to school in Manchester?
  • mercyyuen
    Options
    Wonderful! Keep up the hard work! You will be around a long time for your family. =)
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    WONDERFUL JOB!!! Keep up the GREAT work...!!!!

5768506.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • judyfletch
    judyfletch Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome mom! You look wonderful....I am so proud of you Keep up the good work
  • jetbutterfly
    Options
    AWWW your so cute and good job too!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 52 lb. loss! What an accomplishment and you are looking fabulous!! :flowerforyou:
  • fletch41
    Options
    Persistence pays. You look great, probably feel even better.
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :smile:
  • SweatinSammie
    Options
    love love love that your health is reaping such benefits!!! Congratulations and I hope you are SO PROUD of yourself. You're a perfect example of the difference weight loss can make for so many americans!
  • 1terby
    1terby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I appreciate you sharing your success (more than you know)... you are an inspiration for me and I'm sure a lot of other people out there! Go Girlfriend!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!! keep up the great work!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...keep up the good work!
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Your so cool! You are such an inspiration for many including myself. I'm 29 and at my heaviest was when I joined MFP(280) and I have lost 5lbs since. It's so hard for me to keep going at times, however, reading success stories like yours, makes me want to keep on trying and trying till I get it right! Congratulations...you look AWESOME!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the little nudge! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!