Realgood pizza co. Low carb pizza review

Options
mybigfat
mybigfat Posts: 162 Member
The first thing I will say is that crust absolutely amazing. I am not sure what is made of but I love it. I didn't realize you should leave the cardboard on so mine kind of went everywhere but it still tasted good. Pretty impressive. What is your opinion have you tried it?

Replies

• CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I know this is kinda an old post, but where in the grocery store (and what grocery store for that matter) did you find the realgood pizza? I look in the "healthy" frozen section and the regular frozen section every single time I go. I go to Kroger and they have ClickList and it shows up on that so I know they carry it, I just can't find it. I know I could ask a person in the store but....
  • app_119
    app_119 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The crust is made from chicken breast. I haven’t tried it, but I saw a review for it in YouTube. He said it reminded him if chicken parmigiana more than pizza, but he liked it ok. (I looked at the website, too. It says the crust us made from chicken breast and cheese.)
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I saw that the crust on the pizzas and the "tortilla" on the enchiladas was made from chicken and that really boosted the protein, which is one reason I was interested in giving them a try.
  • EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The "crust" is chicken. There is a store called Nutrition Headquarters next to my gym, and that is where I have found these products. I personally like the pizza and enchiladas. My fiance is not a fan. While it might be shaped to look like a pizza, I would not really consider it pizza. It has pizza flavors, but it is chicken with cheese, sauce, and pepperoni/other pizza toppings.
  • ChelzFit
    ChelzFit Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I really like their enchiladas, they have beef and chicken for only 190 calories. I have found them only at Kroger, they are a small portion but I usually don't eat them alone.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I tried those chicken crust pizzas. I didn't care for them-they were waaaay too salty.
    Trader Joes makes a good cauliflower crust pizza.
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Gave the plain “pizza” a shot today. Thoroughly enjoyed the flavors. Really think they should have marketed it differently... pizza tortillas, maybe? If someone bought this expecting pizza texture, they would be sorely disappointed.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    If you want a lower calorie higher protein pizza, look up two Ingredjent dough pizza. I make this every weekend. My pizzas average 600 calories and 45-50 grams of protein and are very easy and inexpensive to make at home. And delicious.