Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• mark_matous
    mark_matous Posts: 17 Member
    always ready to add friends! I have an open diary and love to help others out in their journey!!! I have a great knowledge base so anyone can message me anytime with questions!! Lets not do this alone, but as a team!
  • cmfougere
    cmfougere Posts: 931 Member
    Message me if you are keto - always wanting to learn and see what others are doing on their keto journey
  • StephThexScope87
    StephThexScope87 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for new friends and inspiration! I lost 3 stone my MFP previously and put it all back on :( determined this time to get the weight off and keep it off!! Please add me!! Xxxx
  • Kirkyballs
    Kirkyballs Posts: 10 Member
    Hay anyone wants to add me feel free I’m there for advice or whatever
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    If anyone us looking for friends add me
  • kylecdenton
    kylecdenton Posts: 4 Member
    I’m ready to feel the love...and the weight fall off!
  • Zusca
    Zusca Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there :) Looking for new friends and motivation to stick to my fitness plan.
  • ellerar
    ellerar Posts: 19 Member
    Hi! I’m a fairly active user, almost 50 lbs down, but always looking for inspiration from new friends! Add me!
  • jeanniekb
    jeanniekb Posts: 3 Member
    I'd like more friends please
  • bigrichieAF28
    bigrichieAF28 Posts: 126 Member
    Friends with macros!!
  • Overit1978
    Overit1978 Posts: 54 Member
    Thankful for my new friends....would like to add more...im 40 yr old working on getting back on track!! Add away please!!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Good morning peeps...always looking for more friends! Feel free to add me!
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    I’d love some new friends! Especially those who like to lift.
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    I check in most days and comment frequently. A lot of my MFP friends seem to have gone inactive for the summer. Feel free to add me if you are positive, silly, or just want someone to say "put down the donut!" to you when needed.
  • ellerar
    ellerar Posts: 19 Member
    Good morning! Feel free to add me! I’m fairly active on here & would love more friends!
  • Viking_Batman
    Viking_Batman Posts: 114 Member
    I'm looking to expand my list of MyFitnessCHAMPS with some more bad ash MyFitnessPal'ers

I don't like pity parties boo hoo, the generic "you got this" blah blah blah (if it works for you great, doesn't for me) and attention seekers. (If any of that offends you, scroll past me ha)

I want people who are honest, and strive to be the bestest most awesomest MF'er they can be!! I'll encourage you, be proud of you when you make it and offer any support I can

Sail with me, I know there is some like minded people out there....

• jessmf2869
    jessmf2869 Posts: 3 Member
    New and looking for friends and support! Add me! 😊
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    jessmf2869 wrote: »
    New and looking for friends and support! Add me! 😊

Where ya from @jessmf2869
  • drspantis
    drspantis Posts: 12 Member
    I also just came back to MFP and ready to get in shape. Would love to have great, supportive pals to share and help each other keep it going.
  • Jhwellness1
    Jhwellness1 Posts: 31 Member
    Feel free to add me to reach those goals together ya know B)