Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Online/Youtube/App Workouts?

Howdy!
I am three weeks postpartum with a little one, and I also have a toddler at home. I mention this because there is no way I’ll be getting back to the gym anytime soon. However, I am eager to start exercising again and get back into my routine. I was wondering if anybody could recommend workout videos to find online that I could do at home? I have also heard of several apps you can download that also have workouts to follow, although I can’t remember what they’re called! Something beginner level preferably, because I just gave birth recently and want to ease my body back into it slowly and nicely (I’ve lost a lot of my strength and stamina that I had before I got pregnant) Thanks a bunch!

Replies

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Youtube was my BEST friend during my weight loss journey! Fitnessblender, JessicaSmithTV, SuperheroFitnessTV, Popsugar Fitness, HASFit and Tiffany Rothe Workouts.
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 859 Member
    Hasfit.com have a calendar you can follow that has a different exercise every day and changes every month so you don't get bored :)
  • literallyhavenoidea
    literallyhavenoidea Posts: 19 Member
    I love Fitness blender! Popsugar fitness also has a fun variety of workouts to try!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I love barre 3 , but just signed up for the daily burn’s barre harmony. But I also liked several you tubers.
  • KUAngie
    KUAngie Posts: 19 Member
    You tube fitness blender. Variety of workouts with different lengths and fitness levels.
  • JenniferLynnRomero
    JenniferLynnRomero Posts: 2 Member
    Youtube!! My faves are Popsugar Fitness, Yoga with Adriene, and Blogilates. Between these, I have no need for a gym membership.
  • bguy29145
    bguy29145 Posts: 3 Member
    Right now I’m doing Beginner HIIT Workout Program(that’s the name) on amazon. But it may can be found other places.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,102 Member
    I'll throw in another vote for HASFIT.