Anyone wants to loose less than 20 pounds?

Options
Hi! I am new here from Poland! Is anyone else trying to lose less than 20 pounds? I want to lose around 7 kgs. I am pretty active, but I have problems with eating snacks, especially sweets. Anyone else like me here?

Replies

• odchudzamdupe
    odchudzamdupe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I didn't realize that until I started to write down what I eat..
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Welcome! To lose weight, all you have to do, is eat less. Maybe just knowing that you can eat anything you want, can help you eat less?
  • Nikki_Lee12
    Nikki_Lee12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in the same boat. I have 9 pounds to lose. Have always been very active and at the gym but definitely have a snacking problem!!
  • Bann554
    Bann554 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes. I had to lose 18. So far I'm down 3 of that since I started last week. I have 13 more to go to make my Dr. ecstatic! If I can do 5 beyond that, I'll be ecstatic! Also, I am trying to be diligent with exercising. Snacks are my weakness. I have swapped them out for fruit, nuts and yogurt.
    1 cup 0 fat yogurt, 10 pecans pieces, chopped fruit, 1 tsp ground flax seed. You can add 1 tsp. of honey. A whole pecan nut counts as 2 pieces.
    Fruit: small apple, peach, plum, etc.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started with a goal of losing 22 lbs, and am halfway there. I have 11 left to go until my goal. I also struggle with snacking. I try to find a way to work them in my calories.

My current go to snacks are rice krispie treat (250 cal), oatmeal (170 cal), protein shake (170 cal), beef jerkey snack pack (70 cal), string cheese (80 cal), honey roasted peanuts (160 cal). My snack choice depends on what I have the calories for. I got a sample of flap jacked vanilla bean protein mix and I find that one scoop of that mixed with 1 cup of skim milk will really satisfy my sweet tooth and keep me full for a few hours.
  • skinnygirldc
    skinnygirldc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My fave snacks are apples, and Kirkland (Costco) brand protein bars. They are 190 calories and really filling, so a great mini-meal for late afternoons at work.
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Add me 😊
  • meimei710
    meimei710 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me!! I had last 5 punches dangling for years and finally I packed on another 5 pounds and started working on losing 10 the past year... well rather than lose 10 pounds I gained 10 so now I'm 20 pounds from my goal. 😩😩

My problem is my social life, traveling and weekends. It's always an excuse for me. I think if I cut myself off from the world and only focus on me I'd lose weight. LOL 🤣😂

But I'm at the point where my clothes aren't fitting. I'm wearing loose sundresses thanks to summer and stretchy pants. It's either start buying new larger sized clothes or lose these 20 pounds!
  • Neckita
    Neckita Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes, add me as a friend!! I am very active but love desserts and could use 8-10 pounds. :)<3
  • mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12
    mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Me. I’ve lost 10ib and have 10 to go 😀
  • williamwj2017
    williamwj2017 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also in Poland but I'm with the US Army Haha. I'm also working on losing about 20 lbs so good luck to us eh.
  • emajarrett
    emajarrett Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am making progress but sooooo slow. I'm now at 128lbs and goal is 120lbs so half way. Problem is hand in hand with my weight loss is loss of muscle .... worried I'm going to be slim wobbly jelly. Working crazy long hours so not sure how to fit in resistance training on top of cardio.
  • KV621
    KV621 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do you know how much you want to weigh. I’m 5’7” and I’ve been between 120lbs and now 168lbs but I’ve weighed everywhere in between. Idk how much I want to weigh. Idk what my goal should be.
  • williamwj2017
    williamwj2017 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    KV621 wrote: »
    How do you know how much you want to weigh. I’m 5’7” and I’ve been between 120lbs and now 168lbs but I’ve weighed everywhere in between. Idk how much I want to weigh. Idk what my goal should be.

It depends on how you want to look and where you will feel your best, create a vision for yourself. Make some small goals first and focus on those to start with.
  • KV621
    KV621 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    depends on how you want to look and where you will feel your best, create a vision for yourself. Make some small goals first and focus on those to start with. [/quote]

This says I’ll be 158 in 5 weeks so I’ll start with that
  • kbush2018
    kbush2018 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Who doesn’t love sweet snacks? It’s all about finding something that can fulfill your craving, start with one pieces of chocolate then come back in 10 minutes and see if you really need more. Nothing wrong with eating something sweet just not eating the whole bar of chocolate... it’s happened- no shame 😋

Always accepting friend request! Have a happy Sunday!
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Same. Trying to lose between 15 - 20lbs. The struggle is real. :smile: