Slow to lose weight and need Fitness Pal friends

Options
Ok so last time I was here- I was under 40 years old and just over 300 lbs. I was hoping to be healthy by 40 just like my screen name. Not quite there yet. I’ve went under 300 while tracking several years ago. Then last year at this time I was 320. Today I am 292- just barely under300lbs.

Well anyway I’m looking for friends and support. I’m doing low carb. Not quite Keto, but definitely a version of it as long as I’m losing. Walking 3 miles a day. It too me a year to lose 30 lbs, but I’d really love to be under 250 by next summer. I’m just a slow loser :(

Replies

• Kmuskopf
    Kmuskopf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Progress is progress though. Look how far you’ve already come.
    I am getting back on board with keto and doing just body weight work outs at the moment( gym is out of reach right now). But if you’re looking for someone to stay up with you and send you reminders and help you out, share recipes, and help motivate you as you can help motivate and keep me on my track. I’ll be supportive as long as you reciprocate.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I love carbs but slow and steady here too. I've lost 30lbs since September and slow progress is better than no progress. Keep going!