Still not where I want to be *before and after pics*

Options
I get really down on myself at times because I have put on a lot of weight these past few years. There was a time when I was so proud of how I had transformed my body. But then I let my eating get out of control & stop giving it my all in the gym. But my friend convinced me to dress up & wear something sexy for a birthday party this weekend & when I looked at pics & compared them to how I looked before I started my weight loss it showed me how far I have come. I know how I can & want to look though & I won’t stop pushing until I get there!

q48qsfb4p7v1.jpeg
d8xipxf4mrhg.jpeg
d2m1hnh4uv9e.jpeg

Replies

• williamwj2017
    williamwj2017 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome. you look great and the journey never stops.
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    You are stunning <3<3
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!

We can all be our own toughest critics, believe me I've been there. I think it's normal to be overly critical, but seeing how far you have come always helps. You have a fantastic figure.. be proud and rock it!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I could only dream of looking like you my age....... ;) .sheesh!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Wait, what?
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Just gotta keep fighting 🙌🏻
  • makinemjellis
    makinemjellis Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress and you look fantastic!!
  • RichardG156
    RichardG156 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good look with the journey. You do have a very nice lean look, so you need to be proud of that. Easier said than done I know as I'm also my own worst critic. But we will both get their. You are certainly well on your way. :)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Of course you know very well where you want to be and that's good but don't forget you look fab right now :)
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous both before and after and I know many would kill to look like you do now. Be gentle with yourself.
  • jenjen7984
    jenjen7984 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You got this!