The Dreaded Girl Scout cookies

Options
:frown: My co-worker has Girl Scout Cookies for sale in the cubicle next to mine. :explode:

I don't know how long my willpower can hold out...those Samoas call to me...:love:

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :frown: My co-worker has Girl Scout Cookies for sale in the cubicle next to mine. :explode:

I don't know how long my willpower can hold out...those Samoas call to me...:love:
  • YankeesGirl
    YankeesGirl Posts: 1,359
    Options
    I know what you mean - it seems every other person in my office is selling them for their kids. Big flashing lights above them (or so it seems) ... I have to walk around with blinders on!!
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    you know, samoas are my fave too. but they're only 70 cals per cookie. so allow yourself one in ur daily allotment. :drinker:

...just one though. :wink:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    you know, samoas are my fave too. but they're only 70 cals per cookie. so allow yourself one in ur daily allotment. :drinker:

And how to you stop at one?? :sad:

Hold on let me go get my notebook to write this down...:laugh:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    lol dont buy them or eat them they were the sabotage to my last year weigh gain
  • abillings9
    Options
    The thin mints are my problem.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Sounds like U need a cookie accountability partner.
    :laugh:
  • saran
    saran Posts: 13
    Options
    I ordered my favorites on a whim and I will probably let my kids and hubby eat them up!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I didn't order any this year. I even denied my niece who's a GirlScout! Am I a bad aunt or what???
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i have to just say no! thin mints are my nemesis!
  • tashjs21
    Options

Sounds like U need a cookie accountability partner.

flirtysmile1.gif Are you volunteering??
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I did not order any this year. I almost did. I thought I could throw them in the freezer and just eat one at a time once in awhile...but then I decided no way. I'd eat the whole box just like I always do. So I did not buy any.
  • buckifan97
    Options
    OMG - I just started this diet and I completely forgot that I ordered cookies weeks ago. :noway: I guess I will have to lock the thin mints in the deep freeze out in the barn. Maybe I'll be able to just forget that they are there(you know out of sight, out of mind)!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    The thin mints are my problem.

And everyone knows that the serving size is a full sleeve.

Last year they had a program where you could buy a box to be sent to the troops. That way you could still support the Girl Scouts without the temptation of the evil discs.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm samoas. omg. they are so good. (and they are not called "caramel delights" they are SAMOAS. always will be)
    and peanut butter patties.
    oh jeez.
  • tashjs21
    Options
    And everyone knows that the serving size is a full sleeve.

:laugh: Soooooo true!!
  • tashjs21
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm samoas. omg. they are so good. (and they are not called "caramel delights" they are SAMOAS. always will be)
    and peanut butter patties.
    oh jeez.

I KNOW!!! I was like what the heck is a peanut butter sandwich?? It is a Do Si Do!!! :angry:
    Carmel Delight, pfffft! :grumble:

• runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Don't Buy them! When those little girls come to the door, just give them a donation. It's healthier for you and their troop individual earns more money. Double win.
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Don't Buy them! When those little girls come to the door, just give them a donation. It's healthier for you and their troop individual earns more money. Double win.

Where were you this morning?? :grumble: