20lb Difference

Babs2Baby
Babs2Baby Posts: 87 Member
I have lost 20lbs. It doesnt seem like that much to me because I have been losing weight very slowly. I keep telling myself slow progress is better than no progress. Because of how slow I have been losing weight I havent noticed that I look that much different. I started this journey to lose weight for my wedding, since I know photos last a very long time. I ordered a size 8 wedding dress to help push myself. I have went from a size 16 to a size 10! One more size to go and I have plenty of time!
I'm so glad that I convinced myself to take a before photo of myself because if I didnt I would have nothing to compare it too. I'm also shocked at how big I let myself get.
Luckily that is in the past and now it's a new me. I only have 10 more pounds to go and I'm very excited!
x13j26s9ew4t.jpg

Replies

• Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    wtg!!!! There is a huge difference!!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 894 Member
    Great job, many blessings on your marriage!
  • heymossy
    heymossy Posts: 107 Member
    Nice work, you can really see the loss in how much looser your shirt fits. Congratulations on your wedding and sticking with your fitness plan.
  • Babs2Baby
    Thank you so much you guys!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Wow, what a difference! Mr. Spock looks so small :) No, seriously, awesome job!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Wow, what a difference! Mr. Spock looks so small :) No, seriously, awesome job!

I was just about to post - Mr Spock has got skinnier too! :D
  • Babs2Baby
    Lol!! Yeah, i can actually see the graphic on the shirt xD
  • helene4
    helene4 Posts: 120 Member
    Awesome!!! You look great
  • bestrongbefit1
    bestrongbefit1 Posts: 68 Member
    That really amazing. Thank you for sharing. it really puts into perspective when people say "I only lost x amount".

you look great! 💪
  • Starbunny11
    Starbunny11 Posts: 12 Member
    Congratulations!
  • Cardinals_3
    Cardinals_3 Posts: 9 Member
    Wow, that's an amazing difference! Way to go!!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Fantastic!!
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    If you don’t mind me asking, what was your starting weight? Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!