Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Reading the news about a shooting in Toronto

Did you know Toronto got 4th or 5th safest city in the world?

I'd believe it. It's just been a bad few months for killings it seems. Our bad areas really can't compare to those in major US cities. Heck I felt more vulnerable in downtown Hamilton than I do in downtown Toronto

I live in Hamilton, well more so Ancaster. And I have to say I agree with you. Everytime I have to go to the bottom of the mountain at night I feel anxiety. Hamilton is in 4th or 5th place for the highest number of murders in the country . And 97% of the crime takes place at the bottom of the mountain so I think I’m justified in feeling that way :D

I also moved here from The Falls where the crime rate is nil.

Haha ya quite the change I'd say. I felt really uncomfortable just walking out of a parking garage in downtown Hamilton. I mean Toronto has its areas for sure. I refuse to go skate at a rink downtown because it's is a rough area. We have lots of car break ins where I live. I live in the northern part of the city so we don't see much rough stuff.

Although eta....someone did report on our community page they saw kids smoking and listening to rap music outside the school one day!!!!! Shocking I know. (Hahaha)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

I'd believe it. It's just been a bad few months for killings it seems. Our bad areas really can't compare to those in major US cities. Heck I felt more vulnerable in downtown Hamilton than I do in downtown Toronto

Come to Baltimore

Isn't it 5000 degrees there now and you take you life into your own hands any time you venture out
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Drinking McDonald's coffee wondering why I came by Mom's this morning if she's not here.
    She said she'd be here, I could have stayed in bed.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Sitting at my desk on MFP when I should be working...

Same. I feel like my idgaf is gonna run high today.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Still this. Coloring things is the slowest part.

dfbigzdt4mhd.jpg
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Trying not to lose my shiz with a co-worker that doesn't know how to chew her gum with her mouth closed. Someone please, come put me out of my misery. I'm trapped.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options

Come to Baltimore

#21 as the most dangerous city in the world
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    At work calling to a meeting using Webex and lost audio connection. Useless now. Waste of time. :s
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Making cheesecake and penne pasta and cheese
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    kcs76 wrote: »
    Trying not to lose my shiz with a co-worker that doesn't know how to chew her gum with her mouth closed. Someone please, come put me out of my misery. I'm trapped.
    giphy.gif
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    😂😂 That's quite accurate.

• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Digesting Indian buffet and getting car brakes changed while alternating answering work emails and being on MFP
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    At work trying to stay awake :sleepy:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Debating throwing those cookies away so I don't eat them all.
  • XXL2Med
    XXL2Med Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Working!!! LoL, no... checking out Chit Chat on MFP. :smiley: