14 days and fell off the wagon already.

BOBHUNTER71
BOBHUNTER71 Posts: 16 Member
This has been a bit like "Snakes and Ladders" I got to 3 lbs., lost then skidded back to start. So I've dusted myself off and trying to start anew.

Replies

• Sandie020
    Sandie020 Posts: 53 Member
    Thats the only way to do it you cannot change the past so draw a line under it and start again. Good luck
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Agree with nutmegoreo above: have a look what you have been eating so far and try to establish what you are missing on your daily meal plan. Work that missing item in your new meal plan, check your new calorie count. It is a slow process but soon you will find your "ideal" meal plan you can live with happily. Example: our daughter made some lovely cup cakes with sugar coating / icing yesterday just before dinner time. I looked at it and compared it with smoked salmon / steak / eggs / grilled chicken - no contest: give me some fish or meat any day!
  • BOBHUNTER71
    thanks to all your support I'll start looking foreward.
  • kroe4
    kroe4 Posts: 111 Member
    Also if you want a friend in the back of your wagon cheering you on, feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    I think the fact you are acknowledging you veered off path shows dedication in itself. Everyone slips up, it's simply a matter of getting back at it which will make you succeed. Don't get hung up on that small mistake - just focus on the future, and how great you are going to do from here on out. :)
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    I was just reading something about the best way to lose weight are diets that are 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. You're doing perfect !!!
  • BOBHUNTER71
    Once again your advice and support has been encouraging thank you all, good luck on your journeys.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    I love where you said "sometimes you may jump off the wagon to go sightseeing."
  • arcadiasailor
    arcadiasailor Posts: 6 Member
    You’re warming up, I had a month of misfires before knuckling down this month. Whole month of no change at all.
  • manowarrule2003
    manowarrule2003 Posts: 118 Member
    How hard can you get hit and keep moving forward? Well done for your persistence
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Weight loss in not linear and neither are we :)
  • BOBHUNTER71
    Day 22 update loss 1 pound, thanks for your support and advise everyone.