Hey everone

Options
Ok, so I'm going to do my best to get back into shape. After high school I let myself go and I am so disappointed, but I know I can get back down. I am 6 foot and currently weigh 294.5 and my goal is 196. I have a long "weigh" to go so friend me and keep me encouraged

Replies

• TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi Curtis. It’s great to meet you. Where are you from? I’m Lucy and I’m from Scotland — I’m only 1 month in but have over 100lbs to lose. I’m determined, though!
  • nmrolls
    nmrolls Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Curtis! I am 6 weeks in on my 120 lb weight loss goal using the Keto eating style. I am so excited to be down 21 lbs and have lost 8” on my waist so far. Welcome to the app and this community. Remember, you can do it one day at a time!
  • curtislandry85
    curtislandry85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations and Thank you
  • Cerumie
    Cerumie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Heloooo
  • curtislandry85
    curtislandry85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Cerumie nice to meet you
  • patburke1958
    patburke1958 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I'm going to do my best to get back into shape. After high school I let myself go and I am so disappointed, but I know I can get back down. I am 6 foot and currently weigh 294.5 and my goal is 196. I have a long "weigh" to go so friend me and keep me encouraged

• patburke1958
    patburke1958 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Curtis.
    I'm new here and looking for like-minded motivators. I'm happy to add you, and others replying here also feel free to add me if you wish.
    60yp Irish an looking to drop from 93kgs to 80. In pounds I think that's 205 to 175.
  • gia_incognito
    gia_incognito Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome :smiley: Feel free to add me. I'm pretty active on here these days and plan to stick to it.
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck with your goals.